[TC] Gaming Forums
Assetto Corsa - Street Obsessions Racing League! First Season! - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: Street Obsessions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+---- Thread: Assetto Corsa - Street Obsessions Racing League! First Season! (/showthread.php?tid=36144)

Assetto Corsa - Street Obsessions Racing League! First Season! - Huski - 2023-04-20 06:32

[Image: X4I5pd2.png]

[Image: SORL_ASSETTO_BANNER.png]

Hello! And its with absolutely gleaming excitement that I am to announce the newest iteration of the Street Obsessions Racing League!

This season sees arguably the biggest change to SORL since its inception. We're moving to Assetto Corsa! using base game tracks and a single make modded car. The BMW M240i CUP

We will be visiting 6 circuits across the season starting us off with a triple stay in Italy, then over the channel to the UK then back to the Netherlands and ending at the home of M Sport, the Nurburgring!

No matter your racing skill, experience or background come give it a go! We're open from each end of the skill and experience spectrum, if you're new finding your racing boots to those who have been racing since the dawn of time!

Never tried Assetto Corsa? The tracks are completely basegame, meaning as such NO DLC is required to take part in our inaugural season on Assetto Corsa.

Find more information on our Server Manager Page and sign up there too! Server Manager Link!