[TC] Gaming Forums
- i got banned for being crashed in purpose during chase (Report Archived by Leon) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - i got banned for being crashed in purpose during chase (Report Archived by Leon) (/showthread.php?tid=36247)

- i got banned for being crashed in purpose during chase (Report Archived by Leon) - astraxan - 2023-05-14 18:55

Your LFS Username: astraxan

Their LFS Username(s): SkylineRU1
Their In-game Nickname(s): ¡°Skyline

Incident Information
Date of Incident:2023-05-14
Time of Incident:20:45 UTC+2)

replay : https://www.mediafire.com/file/3lz7snhvt0vfhmi/10+bullies.mpr/file

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

6:09 uses of police siren while being in wrong way

06:50 drifting and while he see the chase, he steers on me, in wrong way
then i immediately go to him to ask why he crashed me, i barely touched the guy and he spined a bit on grass, i didnt see that from my point of view, i thought i just scratched him(i always apologize)

9:32 leon sais that he will check, he hates me from the time i first joined, banned me numerous times for almost nothing and now he hits again after long time. so i was sure we will find a way to harm me AGAIN.
now that he just lost the chase by his mistake he will be adrenaline pumped and will become a real punisher...

13:50 after specking, he tries to crash me again, watch how he tried to synchronize watching the map... why not.. here mods ban the good guys... or a greek.. right?

14:47 he spectates again, but he was in fron of a cop drifting so his plans for another crash fails again....

and u tell me that i got banned for a month?
well, i play lfs since 2005, and i know wich is the worst experience in the game , i hoped i never met this , but here we are.
i want to hear the solution to my problem from a responsible admin please. thanks for your time.

RE: i got banned for being crashed in purpose during chase - Leon - 2023-05-14 20:35

We won't be doing it like this.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.