[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] Unban Requests - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] Unban Requests (/showthread.php?tid=36309)

Unban Requests - rz.m - 2023-06-02 22:46

My account has been banned twice [ Autoban (Code 1)
] Because I'm in another country and I can't change my account settings in

[city Driving] Because I forgot the account password. Thank you all

acouunt LFS : rz.m

RE: Unban Requests - Ash - 2023-06-03 03:56

Morning,

Please confirm your previous and current location. If that matches with our logs, we can go ahead and unlock your account.

RE: Unban Requests - rz.m - 2023-06-03 04:13

before Saudi Arabia

Now the United Arab Emirates

Unban Requests - Ash - 2023-06-03 04:14

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.

RE: Unban Requests - rz.m - 2023-06-03 04:14

(2023-06-03 03:56)Ash Wrote:  Morning,

Please confirm your previous and current location. If that matches with our logs, we can go ahead and unlock your account.

before Saudi Arabia

Now the United Arab Emirates

(2023-06-03 04:14)Ash Wrote:  
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.

Will my previous location be changed to the current one because I cannot log in [ TC WORLD] because I do not remember the password account? . thinks you

RE: Unban Requests - BP - 2023-06-03 05:27

Go ingame and type !password to set World password

RE: Unban Requests - chaitany - 2023-07-04 11:26

Well i am having the same issues... my username is chaitany and it must be possibly due to country change as i used a laptop at my uncles place to run lfs . But now when i tried to join the TC server again, it shows lost connection to host. and it shows host refused connection..
I hope the issue will be solved as soon as possible.

current/new location- INDIA
earlier location -ROMANIA

I earlier sent the same message in another thread but seems like you didnt reply.. hope you do reply.

Thank You

Administrator Message by: Ash

Link to other thread: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=36427

Please refrain from posting in other threads which do not concern your Code 1 issue. Thanks