[TC] Gaming Forums
- Jumping on the road uncontrollably (Report Archived by Josh) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Jumping on the road uncontrollably (Report Archived by Josh) (/showthread.php?tid=36328)

- Jumping on the road uncontrollably (Report Archived by Josh) - Turbo(arda556) - 2023-06-10 15:56

Your LFS Username:arda556

Their LFS Username(s):Dzymcia
Their In-game Nickname(s):Dzymcia

As I was on my way, he suddenly jumped into the road and when I threw a question mark at him, he didn't even bother to answer properly.

29:59.40 - We come face to face
30:00.95 - Here we collide
https://uploadir.com/59436/2mmg5ZDKHb

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Josh. - Josh - 2023-06-10 16:37

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

I have reviewed you report. I don't feel a forum report is justified in this case. There were 2 admins online who you could have asked for help instead of going straight to a report on here. I appreciate you tried to talk to Dzymcia and didn't get much reply but he did engage once. I feel lif you asked for an apology (I know you shouldn't have to) you probably would have got one.

The incident itself was clearly an accident and not malicious. It was fully Dzymcia's fault as he pulled across your path. He should have apologised immediately. The fact he used his horn straight after the contact, smiled in the chat ":)" and also replied once shows he was aware of what happened. However there is a possibility that Dzymcia thought he might not be at fault as he had a green light (although your light was also green for the opposing direction so he is at fault) and he stopped for the cars ahead of you. It doesn't change who is at fault but I will also add that you were speeding into the junction at 100mph. Although he should have clearly seen you this may be a contributing factor.

Dzymcia is new and has very little history - as this is a minor incident I will not take any further action.

I will keep this thread open for a short time to allow for any replies.

Thank you for your report.

Josh.

RE: Jumping on the road uncontrollably - Turbo(arda556) - 2023-06-10 17:06

(2023-06-10 16:37)Josh Wrote:  
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

I have reviewed you report. I don't feel a forum report is justified in this case. There were 2 admins online who you could have asked for help instead of going straight to a report on here. I appreciate you tried to talk to Dzymcia and didn't get much reply but he did engage once. I feel lif you asked for an apology (I know you shouldn't have to) you probably would have got one.

The incident itself was clearly an accident and not malicious. It was fully Dzymcia's fault as he pulled across your path. He should have apologised immediately. The fact he used his horn straight after the contact, smiled in the chat ":)" and also replied once shows he was aware of what happened. However there is a possibility that Dzymcia thought he might not be at fault as he had a green light (although your light was also green for the opposing direction so he is at fault) and he stopped for the cars ahead of you. It doesn't change who is at fault but I will also add that you were speeding into the junction at 100mph. Although he should have clearly seen you this may be a contributing factor.

Dzymcia is new and has very little history - as this is a minor incident I will not take any further action.

I will keep this thread open for a short time to allow for any replies.

Thank you for your report.

Josh.
I think he should have jumped on the road in a controlled way and as for me, yes I am going fast but 2 people before me were going faster so he could have been a bit more careful.
I sent him a message as I expected him to apologize but I didn't get a reply. Normally I don't complain about people easily, I ignore them but the fact that he continued as if he had done nothing upset me and made me complain
-Thanks for everything.

Status: Investigation Complete. Updated by Josh. - Josh - 2023-06-10 17:58

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.