[TC] Gaming Forums
+ 2 cop report + insult (Report Archived by Josh) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + 2 cop report + insult (Report Archived by Josh) (/showthread.php?tid=36336)

+ 2 cop report + insult (Report Archived by Josh) - dmrzn - 2023-06-11 22:04

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:dmrzn

Their LFS Username(s): dreamchaser., sametttpe
Their In-game Nickname(s):[COP] brk, [cop]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:today
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

when I'm going to go left, he hits me from behind and hits me from the front of the car and pushes me towards the concrete

2:04:35:00

brk pushes from behind

2:04:49:01

smt said "idiots" and hits the front of the vehicle

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h0erCyo1FN3jlyUabZ1QZyCLX7uyzT0Z/view?usp=sharing[/i][/b]

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Josh. - Josh - 2023-06-12 19:00

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: 2 cop report + insult - Josh - 2023-06-12 19:42

Hi Dmrzn.

I have reviewed your report as detailed below.

1:56:26 - [cop] is fully braking and trying to steer around you as soon as he sees you braking.
The contact is slightly than what would be considered for a PIT however it isn't excessive and does not appear to be a ram. The "push" from the front is simply a block to the front of your car. He makes light contact which is acceptable and "pushing you towards the concrete" is extreme.

I have no issues here.

No Action

2:04:35 - [COP] Brk makes the lightest of taps on your rear bumper. Light contact is permitted and it didn't cause any immediate damage. It unsettled your car and you hit a tyre which then unsettled your car. You then veered across the path of [COP] Brk which resulted in both car spinning out after you made contact. This looks unintentional but resulted in a PIT anyway.

No Action

2:04:49 - This looks unintentional. [cop] starts to brake when he sees you spinning out however for some reason applies throttle again whilst still travelling towards you. You both make heavy contact as you turn back onto the track into his path - he is also steering away from you to try and avoid you. After the contact he calls you an "idiot".

Although this doesn't seem intentional this would have been avoidable on [cop]'s part (to a point) but there is certainly no need for [cop] to call you an idiot. Due to this reply and attitude towards the crash I will take action on this part of the incident. [cop] will have his cop licence suspended for 1 week/7 days

[COP] Brk - No action.

[cop] - Cop licence suspended for 1 week/7 days.

Thank you for your report.

Josh.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.