[TC] Gaming Forums
Rentable items - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Rentable items (/showthread.php?tid=36365)

Rentable items - Vitorpro99 - 2023-06-18 21:15

My suggestion is to we have the possibility to rent items like we rent cars, with the system of $€/km where the player could have a screen where he choose the items that he want to rent and is allowed to rent, for example a civilian will not can rent a bridge or winch for example. The rent price could be integrated with the car system, if a player is renting a car that cost €2/km and a item that cost €0.50/km he will pay €2.50/km.
The system will give more options of car to be used for jobs and cop/res, where stdrent cars could be used (with less items because of the 10 slots).

Other point
- Permanent rent: The player could choose a item that he would like to keep renting
if there is slots avaiable in the car.

- Cost price be separeted of car rent system is a more easy option, cause i could rent a item after drived the rented car.

RE: Rentable items - Josh - 2023-06-18 22:43

I like the idea of renting - particularly items that you may not use all the time like a TaxiMeter. However as most items are cheap enough to be easily accessible to most people I don't think there is a massive need for it. If you want an item you can't afford you can soon save up enough for it. If you need it for a short time you can sell it and make most of your money back as well.

Josh.

RE: Rentable items - Vitorpro99 - 2023-06-20 02:00

Rent items can make the car renting more interesting, since that you will can use more cars and test it, without buying him, and make the strent cars more usefull since that you don't will need to wait for a car be added or ask in forum.

I think that as you told, some items are accessible but, a bridge for example is kinda expensive to i buy for use in a van or in a firetruck (where normally res uses)