[TC] Gaming Forums
+ hususu9633 (Report Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + hususu9633 (Report Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=36496)

+ hususu9633 (Report Archived by BP) - Adorable - 2023-07-17 13:25

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: racerss

Their LFS Username(s): hususu9633
Their In-game Nickname(s): Furkan

Incident Information

Date of Incident: Today
Time of Incident: 2:10 PM UTC + 1'ish.

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): hususu9633 issued a false !report, I was able to confirm this by speaking to him and checking my [TC] World profile.

On another note, the !report system needs to be removed or adjusted. It does not notify the user of when a !report was issued against them, and could yield to people getting banned despite playing within the server rules and what's allowed.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/gd9yp7cem4pbmmm/hususu9633.mpr/file

Timestamps towards the end when I caught him, he hit my rear bumper and chased him for it again.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2023-07-20 10:15

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

He selected "ramming" as the report reason and "crashing" as the description.

Despite your conversation with him, I am not certain if he genuinely thinks you rammed him at some point during the chase. I will not be watching the whole chase to verify this.

His !report against you did not contribute towards any card. The !report can be safely ignored by you. I have also added a note on your record to say the report is possibly not legitimate, however the absence of such a note would not have been detrimental to you.

Misusing !report is certainly forbidden, but I'd rather give him the benefit of doubt in this situation.

Thanks,
BP

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.