[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Tommyii - report (Report Archived by Leon) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Tommyii - report (Report Archived by Leon) (/showthread.php?tid=36568)

+ Tommyii - report (Report Archived by Leon) - Skirma - 2023-07-31 12:27

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:skirmantasLTUgamer

Their LFS Username(s):Tommyii
Their In-game Nickname(s):[6S] LeCat

Incident Information

Date of Incident:2023-07-31
Time of Incident:around 12:30 utc

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
41:39 he rams me into a barrier, breaking my wheel alignment
42:23 he swerves into my behind instead of to the left, breaking my car even more
46:59 he starts continuously pitting me, instead of one hard pit
47:01 his collegue starts to block the entrance for me to not get away, meanwhile he keeps pitting me into his colleague
47:02 he keeps pitting me until i hit his colleague and the barrier, wrecking epilo's and destroying my car, also sending me out of bounds, losing my over 100 km bonus.
All of this would have been fine, and a simple sorry would've sufficed, but he kept arguing that pit manouvers into barriers are allowed (they are PERMISSIBLE, but not in this kind of situation). A normal PIT manevoure should not damage the suspects car, or at least damage it very minimally, but pulling a pit maneouver (if we can call it that, since he kept pushing me, instead of hitting my arch) into a barrier to send the suspect out of bounds without at the very least, saying sorry, and not being aware that you will also damage another cop's car is, I think, not acceptable in chases, especially for a clan leader Smile

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pil0LSKfyHCeCEYa1fFHLM3_BKhANV61/view?usp=sharing

RE: Tommyii - report - LeCat - 2023-07-31 12:31

IF the admins deem my actions excessive, i will apologize and pay back the trip AND the BUST fine.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Leon. - Leon - 2023-07-31 18:57

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

LeCat, you say that if we were to find your actions excessive, you will pay restitution. Have you looked at the replay and, if you have, what are your thoughts?

RE: Tommyii - report - LeCat - 2023-07-31 19:22

I have not looked at it. My thoughts on this is that MY last PIT manouver COULD have been done better that i will admit, but i did not see the barrier edge which caused him to fly OOB

RE: Tommyii - report - Leon - 2023-07-31 19:56

Do you want to look at it and share your thoughts before I conclude the report?

RE: Tommyii - report - LeCat - 2023-08-01 07:05

I don't know when i will be able to check the replay as i will be away today. If you think it takes to long, please go ahead and conclude the report! I will own up to it and do better next time if i am indeed deemed at fault!

RE: Tommyii - report - Leon - 2023-08-01 19:54

LeCat, looking at your otherwise clean record, I can only assume there were some frustrations at play during this pursuit, as basically all the bullet points are true and your aggressive conduct led to your suspects vehicle being flung out of bounds. Prior to that event you, among other things, pitted the suspect while he was up against a barrier, damaging his car and actively opted to crash into the suspect when he did a u-turn instead of taking evasive action.

For future reference, a PIT maneuver that causes your suspect to hit a barrier is okay. Continuously pitting or pushing your suspect into a barrier is under no circumstances accepted and is treated as ramming.

LeCat will receive an official warning for the conduct displayed in this replay.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.