[TC] Gaming Forums
+ report - dmrzn (Report Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + report - dmrzn (Report Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=36644)

+ report - dmrzn (Report Archived by BP) - lucass08 - 2023-08-15 23:01

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: lucass08

Their LFS Username(s): dmrzn -
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP]dmrzn -

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 15/8/2023
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
I'm being harassed by dmrzn for about a week, getting annoyed is something That I don't wish for myself or for anybody

Not just this one I also have been annoyed by him in the past But I don't have another mpr's for that I consider this to be over I'm counting on the support
In this old picture, Dmrzn was claiming that I use a VPN to avoid a ban. And That I have an alt account

[Image: image.png]

Evidence
8:46 start harashing me
15:11:
17:31: dxvll - [HelloYou], Made up a fake local message
19:03: insulted me in a different language
21:17: fake
21:26:
22:01:
22:12: He still insist that I'm not the real owner of the account And that I'm using alt
31:05,He kept insist that I'm 9mm
54:98: lucas using vpn
1:49:10
1:49:27
1:49:98
2:10:37 reported me twice via in-game
2:10:37
2:11 22, I answered back
2:12:13 Told me here that I deserve the bully that I got from him
2:12:39 He still insisting that I'm 9mm

I'm willing to make a stream in tc discord while I'm talking to avoid this false accusation if it's necessary to prove

Note: Sorry it looks very long replay But I did my best to shortcut the important messages, And there are more

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/b1hmv9up1ufwxg6/dmrzn.mpr/file

RE: report - dmrzn - dmrzn - 2023-08-16 09:50

you live in the netherlands why are you getting 250 pings when you should get 10 20 pings?, let's skip this, we already know that you are arab now, the sets you use, the shortcuts you use. When we ask you something, you ignore it and you constantly toxic to the people and you constantly go the wrong way and hit the people and you don't even apologize.I recommend that you take training from whoever you gave the cop exam to.

we ask you to say a few sentences in Dutch in the game, but you can't even say them.we're calling you to say a few sentences and you won't come xD.I want you to prove to us that you're not an Arab.

The set you use is exactly the same as the set used by the 9mm "glock19" and you get engine damage just like it, you use the same roads

And while we were chasing you, you hit us and made us hit another user, you know the rules very well, why are you doing this?

you do the same to other cops and users as you did to me. e.g. "mbt, fearr, ganji etc."

RE: report - dmrzn - Chuck - 2023-08-16 10:29

Lets start with a fact: You're using a VPN.

RE: report - dmrzn - dmrzn - 2023-08-16 10:31

real location : saudi arabia

RE: report - dmrzn - Chuck - 2023-08-16 10:39

I go on, 66 gaming hours, and member of a turkish team.
As teams usually don't recruit total newbies, I reckon you know them very well. So you're probably turkish too.

And then, in those 66 hours of playing, you've collected 18 user reports. So you're probably a bad turkish driver.

How about dropping that charade?

RE: report - dmrzn - dmrzn - 2023-08-16 10:52

As I said, it is impossible to find such a driver in Turks, who knows how to drive such a short distance in 66 hours and does not fall enough to enter the ngu.

RE: report - dmrzn - Chuck - 2023-08-16 11:02

I have a 99.99% match on glock19. Better luck next time.

RE: report - dmrzn - dmrzn - 2023-08-16 11:08

used set etc. all the same, The way he goes is always waiting in the grass

While it takes 9mm engine damage in the same place, Lucas takes it from the same place.

RE: - report - dmrzn (Report Archived by Chuck) - BP - 2023-08-17 06:38

It is established that Lucas is likely not his first LFS account (per replies above).

If a user believes another user is using an alternative account, asking them about it is not much of a problem. Remember that you do not necessarily know the reasons why they have chosen to use another account, or any other facts. Therefore, repeatedly asking or trying to pry information may be considered harassment. If in doubt, ask an admin and they will be able to investigate in a more objective and controlled way.

An admin will need to thoroughly check this report in order to identify whether harassment took place, and take the appropriate action (if necessary).

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2023-08-17 17:58

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

You didn't put much effort into your timestamps, including many timestamps without a description, a duplicate timestamp, and a timestamp which can't possibly exist.

As you have put minimal effort into the report, I won't be investigating this with great detail.

Quote:It is established that Lucas is likely not his first LFS account (per replies above).

If a user believes another user is using an alternative account, asking them about it is not much of a problem. Remember that you do not necessarily know the reasons why they have chosen to use another account, or any other facts. Therefore, repeatedly asking or trying to pry information may be considered harassment. If in doubt, ask an admin and they will be able to investigate in a more objective and controlled way.

helloyou has been banned
dmrzn has been banned

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.