[TC] Gaming Forums
- report cop (Report Archived by Dodo) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - report cop (Report Archived by Dodo) (/showthread.php?tid=36695)

- report cop (Report Archived by Dodo) - dmrzn - 2023-08-30 21:47

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:dmrzn

Their LFS Username(s):aplastador200
Their In-game Nickname(s):[COP] Aplazt

Incident Information

Date of Incident:now
Time of IncidentSealed Lipsx

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

9:01:23Sealed Lipsx : he hiting my behind

9:04:07Sealed Lipsx : deliberately hits me from behind even when I brake

9:04:48Sealed Lipsx : deliberately breaks in front of me and "Mataks5 dont Even though he sees the siren, he hits me fast without braking"

9:07:04Sealed Lipsx : [COP] Aplazt deliberately breaks in front of me

9:08:17Sealed Lipsx : keeps pushing me from behind

9:08:34Sealed Lipsx : hits from behind when cornering

9:12:53Sealed Lipsx : hiting other cops

9:14:55Sealed Lipsx : Even though I went at the bottom of the barrier, he came and jammed me and my car was lifted into the air.

9:15:49Sealed Lipsx : I can't find words to describe this place

9:16:28Sealed Lipsx : deliberately breaking in front of me again

9:17:44Sealed Lipsx : Even though I went close to the barrier, he hits and his hit pushed me towards the concrete blocks.

not: exited the game when i tried to talk to the person

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R9N--uBAVLJeVRphq4TNLdwfw5zY21oa/view?usp=sharing

RE: report cop - BP - 2023-09-01 17:49

NOTICE: As your replay is over 9 hours long, this report may take considerably longer to process. Please be patient.

In future please either consider re-connecting periodically (maybe every few hours), or asking someone else for the replay.

@Admins - This report remains unclaimed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dodo. - Dodo - 2023-09-01 19:01

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: report cop - Dodo - 2023-09-06 07:31

Hello dmrzn, I have finally concluded the investigation. Here are my opinions on the timestamps you pointed out in the OP.

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

9:01:23.00 : Why is this even mentioned here?

9:04:07.00 : Tight spot, slow reaction and COP Steiner in the way. Half deliberate (?) but no damage caused whatsoever.

9:04:48.00 : COP Steiner blocks dmrzn exit from the situation. Mataks5 crashes the chase at 160kph, ignoring sirens

9:08:17.00 : dmrzn brakechecks Aplazt and blames the incident on him. How can anyone expect a braking point here as it is a completely flat out corner?

9:08:34.00 : No late reaction or deliberate action here, didn't just expect him to brake there. Remember their ping difference here.

9:12:53.00 : Late reaction, most likely due to no communication and bigger speed difference.

9:14:55.00 : Poor choice and execution for a PIT manuevre.

9:15:49.00 : dmrzn executes a very unexpected U-turn, just to end up infront of Aplazt. Aplazt reacts well applying full brakes right when he realizes they are headed for a collision.

"I can't find words to describe this place" Better start finding some words, or can't you, because you full and well know nothing wrong happened here.

9:16:28.00 : A bit too much speed for a block yes, but minimal damage.

9:17:44.00 : This was not his intention. Not deliberate.

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

This whole report is very hypocritical as you can be seen using the same amounts of force and exact same tactics you blame Aplazt to be guilty of. Yes, he could've maybe put more input to the situations by replying something but your repetitive spamming of question marks (????) doesn't really add any value to the conversation you are trying create. I will cite a well known phrase here.

Quote: Try forming a question, rather than just asking "?".

Nothing here that requires immediate admin action. Case closed.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.