[TC] Gaming Forums
+ I think I've been banned unfairly (Unban Request Granted by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + I think I've been banned unfairly (Unban Request Granted by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=36748)

+ I think I've been banned unfairly (Unban Request Granted by Carl) - SupraaaXd - 2023-09-09 16:54

Event time: 2023.01.16

I don't remember why I was banned, but I have been trying to enter the server since the day I was banned and I have been unsuccessful. I thought my ban was for 1 or 2 days, but when I learned that it was 1 year, I wanted to use my right to object. Can you please lift my ban? It has been 8 months and I have been waiting for my ban to be lifted during this time.

NickName: SupraaaXd

Thanks for reading Smile

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by BP. - BP - 2023-09-09 16:58

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2023-09-09 17:35

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

Since you have not remembered anything at all as to why you were banned, it would be helpful for me to remind you.

You were kicked for ramming into the back of a police traffic stop and calling the cop a coward. At this point, you should have just stopped and acknowledged your wrong doing. You returned from the kick and requested to be banned by saying

"!t yasakla beni bacısı sürtük /= ban me sister bitch"

then, some other players in the server made a report of some very abusive messages you said in a private channel about me which I won't mention in this thread as they're not appropriate.

So now that I've refreshed your memory, you may tell me why you deserve to be unbanned early.

RE: I think I've been banned unfairly - SupraaaXd - 2023-09-09 19:49

thank you for helping me remember and i'm so embarrassed right now i'm sorry i'm really sorry i ask for your forgiveness and if you want i ask for my ban to be lifted thank you for your concern

ım sorry Sad

RE: I think I've been banned unfairly - Carl - 2023-09-10 18:23

I will agree to unban you, please confirm your understanding of the following conditions:

Once you agree below, I will unban your account.

Thanks.

RE: I think I've been banned unfairly - SupraaaXd - 2023-09-10 20:53

(2023-09-10 18:23)Carl Wrote:  I will agree to unban you, please confirm your understanding of the following conditions:

Once you agree below, I will unban your account.

Thanks.

yes ı accept

thank you Smile

Status: Completed. Updated by Carl. - Carl - 2023-09-10 21:36

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.