[TC] Gaming Forums
Police skins don't work - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Help Requests & Technical Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Police skins don't work (/showthread.php?tid=36902)

Police skins don't work - kroksas - 2023-10-07 18:07

I just got my police license and I can't get police cars skins to work. I downloaded the recommended skins pack, but I can't see the skins in the game they just doesn't show up.

RE: Police skins don't work - bowler - 2023-10-08 07:19

hey mate if you have downloaded the skins of tc world forum these are for the standard lfs cars/not modded if you would like a skin for a specific car tell me what car and ill find one for you also there a quite a few modded cars that will also come with police skins as stock please message if having any issues
Regards
Ganji

RE: Police skins don't work - BP - 2023-10-08 10:32

(2023-10-07 18:07)kroksas Wrote:  I just got my police license and I can't get police cars skins to work. I downloaded the recommended skins pack, but I can't see the skins in the game they just doesn't show up.

Hi,

You will need to move the skin files into the skins folder of your LFS installation.

You can put the zip/rar (whatever it is) in the skins folder as well, but you will need to extract the files.

Hope this helps.

RE: Police skins don't work - kroksas - 2023-10-08 19:40

(2023-10-08 07:19)bowler Wrote:  hey mate if you have downloaded the skins of tc world forum these are for the standard lfs cars/not modded if you would like a skin for a specific car tell me what car and ill find one for you also there a quite a few modded cars that will also come with police skins as stock please message if having any issues
Regards
Ganji

You got any for fz50 turbo 4 ?