[TC] Gaming Forums
Refund Request - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: Refund Request (/showthread.php?tid=37107)

Refund Request - Ali - 2023-11-25 16:31

- Your LFS Username: 01alperen001
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): J--

- Time & Date of Incident 16:11 11/25/2023

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1935pk1cgxsu404/cop.mpr/file

- Replay Timestamps: 42:40

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:

Before the police chase, I went below the speed limit and continued on my way when the light was green. For some unknown reason, a chase was initiated and I was fined 60€.

I guess he thought I was not sharing the lane. But even from the beginning of the incident he didn't join the road and I gave way for him to join. There was a share.

Is there a warning/notification that should be given to the police? I am undecided whether to file a user report or not.

Thanks.

RE: Refund Request - January - 2023-11-26 01:05

You were driving in the middle of the road more to the left side, so I started driving to chase you for the reason of "Ignoring lines" under (Careless Driving).

[Image: Desktop-Screenshot-2023-11-26-03-55-38-67.png]

Although your car was more to the left side of the two lines, which is the side where the driver will turn left, you went straight.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Furthermore, I watched the replay you provided carefully and I noticed you tried to take the correct line but gave me more space because I started rolling. Your 60 has already been refunded.

[Image: Desktop-Screenshot-2023-11-26-04-14-14-60.png]

RE: Refund Request - BP - 2023-11-26 07:23

Hi,

I briefly checked the replay yesterday without claiming the thread.

It is good to see that J-- has noticed that the fine was unfair (which was also my thought) and issued a refund himself.

No further action is necessary.

Thanks,
BP