[TC] Gaming Forums
+ ramming (Report Archived by Luke™) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + ramming (Report Archived by Luke™) (/showthread.php?tid=37156)

+ ramming (Report Archived by Luke™) - salman - 2023-12-09 14:28

your lfs username / nickname : salmann - Omer

their lfs username / nickname : yasso7up - [COP]Yasso7up , eymen75 - [COP] Emre Bulut

time / date of incident : around 10 a.m - 12.09.2023

31.50 - Emre Bulut blocked my road after ı in sight
34.54 - emre bulut rammed
35.35 - yasso didnt follow cop 1 cop 2 rule and caused emre bulut to lose chase, thats not important for me in this chase but other chases which we are in the same chase he is doing it for me .
37.00 - yasso rammed
39.05 - yasso hitted me from my back no problem on that but after hit he pushed me, ı think it is a kind of ram
39.15 - yasso ramming, he hitting me in the middle of my left side
39.40 - yasso hitted again but that wasnt important like others no problem on there
40.15 - ı cant decide that is it a ram or not
40.30 - ramming , there isnt any problem on pit maneuvers but after maneuver he is keeping hit me
41.15 - yasso dont know keep his distance with suspects

normally these are not a problem for me but this guy (yasso) doing these in every chase

MP Replay : https://www.mediafire.com/file/phgipo0u3y74b9w/ramming..mpr/file

RE: ramming - Yasso7up - 2023-12-09 15:12

i compensated 500€ to emre bulut after cop 1 cop 2 rule to apologize, didnt expect him to rejoin on that line so i guess hes ok with it

37.00 - yasso rammed || My connection bad all the time im close to you 1sec after you brake you are istantly standing and i dont have spiderman reaction time to not rear end you.

41.15 - yasso dont know keep his distance with suspects || We boxed you, gc.

RE: ramming - salman - 2023-12-09 18:24

(2023-12-09 15:12)Yasso7up Wrote:  i compensated 500€ to emre bulut after cop 1 cop 2 rule to apologize, didnt expect him to rejoin on that line so i guess hes ok with it

37.00 - yasso rammed || My connection bad all the time im close to you 1sec after you brake you are istantly standing and i dont have spiderman reaction time to not rear end you.

41.15 - yasso dont know keep his distance with suspects || We boxed you, gc.

Okay no problem on cop1 cop2 just keep follow that rule

37.00 - If you know that the connection is bad, you should not engage in the chase. If you do, it means you have taken responsibility for it. This is not a valid reason

41.15 - ı am not talking about boxing , before boxing you hitted me bro, check yourself for are you blind or not

RE: ramming - salman - 2023-12-09 21:55

Btw , ı saw now, there is another thread about yasso for same topic ( https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=37149). I thought that if a penalty was to be imposed, it would be good to consider this as well.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Luke™. - Luke™ - 2023-12-09 23:32

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: ramming - Luke™ - 2023-12-10 13:39

Hello,

I have issued a strong URS warning for yasso7up, due to the pushing after completing a pit.

If he continues to push the suspect after pitting them, his rights will be revoked.

Thanks,

Luke

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.