[TC] Gaming Forums
- ramming (Report Archived by Luke™) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - ramming (Report Archived by Luke™) (/showthread.php?tid=37211)

- ramming (Report Archived by Luke™) - salman - 2023-12-18 16:16

your lfs username : salmann

their lfs username : SpeedDemonn
their lfs nickname : RDP•Speed![COP]

time&date of incident : 12.17.2023 - around 19.40 utc

Speed has rammed to me at these minutes, and he didnt apologize :
20.10, 38.10, 38.20, 39.17( two times ), 39.30, 43.00, 47.30 !!!!, 49.15

MP Replay : https://www.mediafire.com/file/faw1mtrzby0za48/speed.mpr/file

RE: ramming - Speed Demon - 2023-12-18 17:31

This chase lasted +20 minutes and I lost this chase. I don't understand why you reported me when you finished me.

I see from past reports that he hasn't received much positive response. So I won't check what I did, but I can already say this. If I have done anything wrong, I apologize and I already accept the punishment given.

RE: ramming - salman - 2023-12-18 17:46

(2023-12-18 17:31)Speed Demon Wrote:  This chase lasted +20 minutes and I lost this chase. I don't understand why you reported me when you finished me.

I see from past reports that he hasn't received much positive response. So I won't check what I did, but I can already say this. If I have done anything wrong, I apologize and I already accept the punishment given.
Losing the chase doesn't change anything ( chase was over 1 hour and this doesnt change anything too ). You damaged my vehicle, I could have made different maneuvers if you hadn't hit me.
About my past reports, those are not your business. Just be interested in with this thread
Do you have any defense about your ramming ?

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Luke™. - Luke™ - 2023-12-18 18:05

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Good evening,

I've reviewed the report and the timestamps, this is what I have found:

20:20 - a minor hit, no damage occurred and the COP allowed the suspect space to escape after.

38:10 - hit to the side door, not the best timed however again there is no damage and has no impact on the chase. There was a hit afterwards too in the gravel, you both met at the same point and therefore hit each other. No one's fault.

39:17 - a lot of braking, weaving etc and it was hard for the cop to perform a pit. It was a relatively messy / difficult chase due to the small size and speed of the suspects car, these sort of collisions can be expected. 39:30 is included in this statement, nothing of consequence occurs here.

43:00 - slight tap in the rear.

47:30 - both of your fault, Speed should have slowed down and made contact at a slower speed, however the suspect did pull out right in front of the COP. 50/50.

49:15 - everyone has very hot tyres, on a bend at that speed a slight collision is inevitable.

I am not going to take action here. Chases against XF GTI cars and other similar cars are particularly tricky, especially on this map. I didn't see anything that overly concerned me.
Speed lost the chase anyway, if there was to be a punishment for him (which he hasn't been given), this would be enough.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.