[TC] Gaming Forums
+ İntentional crash ramming (Report Archived by Lyrinx) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + İntentional crash ramming (Report Archived by Lyrinx) (/showthread.php?tid=37253)

+ İntentional crash ramming (Report Archived by Lyrinx) - Metcan Kocas - 2023-12-24 23:20

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:Metcan Kocas

Their LFS Username(s):NeverDieA
Their In-game Nickname(s):Edawn'NeverDie

Incident Information

Date of Incident:24.12.2023
Time of Incident:17:15

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): He deliberately crashed into me from behind without keeping the following distance, using his ping as an excuse, and did not apologize or pay any money. Time stamp on mpr is 2:12:50:00

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/pnhkozj5ppgkcqb/neverdie.rar/file

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Lyrinx. - Dale - 2023-12-26 17:10

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: İntentional crash ramming - Dale - 2023-12-26 17:55

Hello and thank you for the report.

I've just had a look at the MPR and this is what I've found.

I watched NeverDie for 30 mins leading up to the incident and for 10 mins after, Before they rammed into the back of you NeverDie Lost connection twice and reconnected to the server. on the replay i can clearly see them lagging, as they disappear for seconds at a time. I did notice that the connection got worse closer to the incident with yourself.

At 2:12:50 NeverDie did as you say ram into you sending you flying, but as i watched i noticed there was little to no damage done to NeverDie's car, this to me suggests that they didn't see you due to the connection issues.

After this at 2:13:00 NeverDie then Helps Ben flip his car over, although Ben's car ends up very damaged and again NeverDie's car is virtually undamaged.

Due to this I'm going to Warn NeverDie to say Sorry when they accidentally hit another vehicle. Also I'm going to recommend that if their connection is this bad in the future to either pull up or leave the server and resolve their internet issues to not cause any accidents on the server.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.