[TC] Gaming Forums
[TC] Gaming Forum Banner - Community Competition... Results are in! - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Community Games & Competitions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+---- Thread: [TC] Gaming Forum Banner - Community Competition... Results are in! (/showthread.php?tid=37358)

[TC] Gaming Forum Banner - Community Competition... Results are in! - Ras - 2024-01-13 18:00

[Image: tcgamingforumbanner-Ras.jpg]

Hello all!

Time for a little competition for everyone to take part in. As we are in dire need of a brand new forum banner, we thought we'd ask you, the community, to come up with one.

The way it's going to happen is, that a competition will be held on Saturday, 27th January 2024 at 18:00 GMT (UK), in 2 weeks, where the best banner will be voted on by everyone. A poll with the entries will be opened. The week leading up to this point, is where the fun is gonna be!
You will be able to submit your take on a [TC] forum banner and should you win, with the most votes, you will have the chance to not only have your banner featured on the forum for a notable time, but also receive a €INSIM money reward for your efforts.

Money reward distribution as follows:
  • The banner with the most votes wins 40% of the prize pot: €18,440
  • The 3 other banners will each receive a complimentary 20% of the prize pot: €9,220

All wins something for their efforts!

Many thanks for the kind donations towards the money reward, currently at 46,100 €
5,000 € - [TC]›Ras‹
15,000 € - [TC]›Adrian‹
10,000 € - [TC]›Petsu‹
10,000 € - [TC]›Tupex‹
1,500 € - [TC]›Josh‹
4,600 € - [cop] .--- .- -.

Banner image requirements:
  • MUST feature a screenshot from the [TC] CityDriving servers / resemble CityDriving
  • MUST be 910 x 150 pixels
  • MUST NOT have any text or logo added to it
  • MUST NOT show any ridiculous, outrageous, silly moments - especially where rules are broken. We are looking for a realistic looking view of what the servers have to offer, when it comes to any jobs, general driving, parking, realistic incidents, etc. It's up to your creativity, what exactly should be shown on the banner. Replays may come in handy for this one!

Banner image dimensions:
910 x 150 in .jpg format

Template for the forum banner can be downloaded >>here<< (.psd +.png)

When you are ready, and feel you have a complete banner to submit, please upload it using any of the websites listed here:
Links to Upload Replays & Screenshots, and send it to [TC]►Ras◄ in a forum PM.
SUBMISSIONS CLOSED.

Banner submissions will be accepted up until Saturday, 27th January 2024 at 17:00 GMT (UK)

Submitted banners for the poll:

TdiAhmet (tdiahmet_)
[Image: Tdi-Ahmet-tdiahmet.jpg]
Reward: €9,220

bayanofmansorofisky (bayanofmansorofisky)
[Image: bayanofmansorofisky-bayanofmansorofisky.jpg]

NGUXJAPON (mehmetgulec)
[Image: NGUXJAPON-mehmetgulec.jpg]
Reward: €18,440

[CSR] Rasmus (rasmus94)
[Image: CSR-Rasmus-rasmus94.jpg]

Results:
[Image: asrht.jpg]

Thank you very much for taking part!

RE: [TC] Gaming Forum Banner - Community Competition - Ras - 2024-01-14 01:02

Just to clarify, you can use multiple screenshots to construct the banner, if that is part of your idea.

RE: [TC] Gaming Forum Banner - Community Competition - Ras - 2024-01-20 11:58

The ability to submit banner creations via PM to me, has been extended another week, to give a bit more time to those interested!

RE: [TC] Gaming Forum Banner - Community Competition. VOTE HERE NOW! - Ras - 2024-01-27 18:07

Voting is now open. Thanks for the 4 entries!

Cast your vote now above. For more information, see OP.

RE: [TC] Gaming Forum Banner - Community Competition. VOTE HERE NOW! - BP - 2024-01-27 19:08

They're all good for different reasons, but I think Rasmus's banner best captures what the server is about.

Japon's is good for similar reasons, but IMO it is a shame about the edit to make the ground look wet, when there is no rain in LFS.

RE: [TC] Gaming Forum Banner - Community Competition. VOTE HERE NOW! - Carl - 2024-01-27 20:36

Tough choice for me betweem Ahmets and Ras's. I've voted for Ras's one since I like the idea of 3 images opposed to the single image we regularly use.

Japons one is really good, but not a huge fan of the textures. Bayans has a cool car in it, but I think it needed to show a little bit more about the server.

RE: [TC] Gaming Forum Banner - Community Competition. VOTE HERE NOW! - NGUXJAPON - 2024-01-28 10:18

(2024-01-27 19:08)BP Wrote:  They're all good for different reasons, but I think Rasmus's banner best captures what the server is about.

Japon's is good for similar reasons, but IMO it is a shame about the edit to make the ground look wet, when there is no rain in LFS.

This is not photo editing, I have a program that changes the graphics of the game and I can play this way Smile And if anyone is wondering how to do it, I can help. Thank you for this nice event, good luck everybody.

RE: [TC] Gaming Forum Banner - Community Competition... Results are in! - Ras - 2024-02-03 13:05

Thank you everyone for voting and well done on the banner efforts. Money rewards will be distributed shortly!

Results:
[Image: asrht.jpg]