[TC] Gaming Forums
Slab tool - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Slab tool (/showthread.php?tid=37420)

Slab tool - bayanofmansorofisky - 2024-01-27 14:29

Slab tool for Tow

just like a ramp or a bridge, a flat slab that is placed by the TOW..
Has variables like : Length, Height and width as well as pitch, as in Horizontal or Vertical or a set angel
Usage exampless...
- in situations where there is fake ground, and the vehicle that needs help is stuck somewhere and can't reach the track due to fake ground.
So a slab or a combination of bridge/ramp and a temporary slab would make the job done!

- to make room for multiple responding vehicle incase they went on a placed bridge or a narrow road reaching to caller.

- Extend a bridge length

RE: Slab tool - Felipe Jardim - 2024-01-27 18:00

+1
Would also help for vehicles stuck in deep sand

RE: Slab tool - Josh - 2024-01-27 22:03

Sounds like it will have its uses. +1.

RE: Slab tool - SIMOX - 2024-01-27 23:44

I tested this thing with fake ground on aston and you can only place slab on an angle so that it can reach fake ground. Can't place it horizontally because it won't let you go that far down. But as soon as you drive into an area where the slab is placed, you instantly fall down as if fake ground doesn't exist there (sort of makes a hole in the fake ground). Suppose with speed you could make it but how much speed you gonna get when there is no traction there also if car is damaged might be rip.

RE: Slab tool - bayanofmansorofisky - 2024-01-28 08:50

(2024-01-27 23:44)SIMOX Wrote:  I tested this thing with fake ground on aston and you can only place slab on an angle so that it can reach fake ground. Can't place it horizontally because it won't let you go that far down. But as soon as you drive into an area where the slab is placed, you instantly fall down as if fake ground doesn't exist there (sort of makes a hole in the fake ground). Suppose with speed you could make it but how much speed you gonna get when there is no traction there also if car is damaged might be rip.

idk, i have messed with the slaps one time before, i was on kyoto and built a road to go over the track fences into a tunnel for some photo, worked very well. And the slap was bearly any visable above ground.