[TC] Gaming Forums
rental account-account review - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: rental account-account review (/showthread.php?tid=37441)

rental account-account review - emrecansmsk - 2024-01-31 20:32

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: emrecansmsk

Their LFS Username(s): fastranker1 and Sirac.54_
Their In-game Nickname(s): variable nickname

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 31.01.2024
Time of Incident: during the day

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): First of all, I would like to talk about this. Under Turkey's economic conditions, the money given to this game is instantly 730 units of Turkish Lira. Therefore, I think the purpose of renting is to provide this opportunity to players who cannot buy the game in different ways. My purpose here is not to exploit emotions on this subject. Frankly, I did not find any prohibition regarding this in the rules.

However, when I complained about the players for another reason, they were also penalized for renting. (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=37296) (Because of this both renarts and feefeee have been awarded with a 180 day Ban.)

When I look at the decision on this issue, I see that there is such a ban, and I am absolutely sure that the two accounts I mentioned in the current complaint comply with this logic and work on a rental basis. You will see when you check.

If such a rule is not mentioned, wouldn't it be unfair to punish these two people? I would like to get your opinion on both this issue and the current complaint. This needs to be clarified.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): i dont have mpr

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2024-01-31 21:00

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: rental account-account review - 350twin - 2024-02-01 13:13

Getting an account is very expensive in our country. It's a good thing for people who don't have a rental situation. I think it shouldn't be banned.

RE: rental account-account review - emrecansmsk - 2024-02-01 14:17

Frankly, my friend, I agree with this too. Because selling Tc cash on the server and purchasing accounts with Tc cash is free, but it makes me think a little that this is banned. Even though some unstable players make fun of it

RE: rental account-account review - Fastranker1 - 2024-02-01 17:18

Since selling TC Cash is not prohibited, there is no reason renting should be prohibited.

RE: rental account-account review - Siraccjr - 2024-02-01 18:23

Hello, I am the person named Sirac.54_ in the ticket. I did not rent the account. I just entered it and now I bought a new account. It has nothing to do with rent. fastranker1. My close friend gave me his account to try S3. I liked it and decided to buy S3. Because the prices are high, I didn't want to buy without trying and seeing, so I didn't rent the account.

RE: rental account-account review - Carl - 2024-02-01 20:31

Hi,

This isn't a player report, so there isn't anything I can do here. See here for allowed reasons to submit a forum report. (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1)

As for the forum report link you provided in your thread, I can't see any mention of account renting, so I'm not sure why that was shared. You didn't explain properly.

Our current standpoint on LFS accounts can be seen here:

Quote:Your account, your responsibility

We operate a "Your account, your responsibility" policy.

As the account owner, you are responsible for all actions carried out from that account while playing on any of our servers.

Therefore, claiming that someone else was using your account is not a valid excuse for breaking the Server Rules.

Quote:Second hand (gifted / purchased) accounts

We will not - under any circumstances - unban gifted, pre-owned or otherwise handed down LFS accounts as it is impossible for us to identify the new owner of an account and the validity of any claims.

These bans will remain for their entire duration. The account's history will not be amended in any way.

We wholeheartedly discourage the use of pre-owned LFS licenses. Users should purchase their own license from the official Live For Speed Shop. This supports the LFS Developers and will enable you to have a "fresh" account with no associated background history. Please be advised that ban evasion will not be tolerated.

Whilst we do not care about who uses your account, sharing or renting of accounts goes against LFS Terms & Conditions: https://www.lfs.net/agreement

3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

3.1 You may install LFS on 2 computers for your own use.