[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - [COP]Dodo (Report Archived by Cam) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - [COP]Dodo (Report Archived by Cam) (/showthread.php?tid=37569)

+ Report - [COP]Dodo (Report Archived by Cam) - dymz - 2024-02-26 18:45

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:enesaky1

Their LFS Username(s):eduardobto
Their In-game Nickname(s):[COP]Dodo

Incident Information

Date of Incident:26.02.2024
Time of Incident:21:25

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):(41:01.95)

He slammed into my door in the flowing traffic and I almost hit the bus. It's very careless behavior for the police and a bad pit maneuver.

(41:07.16)

Again, the same figure made a pit maneuver from my door, just like here, and this time he slammed me against the wall at high speed. (139kmh)

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/b10an0ktab1pt7l/dodo_report2.mpr/file

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Cam. - Cam - 2024-02-27 16:37

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - [COP]Dodo - Cam - 2024-02-27 16:58

Hello

I agree - they should not be directing the suspect towards an oncoming bus, nor be hitting the suspects door. The correct location to apply force for a PIT, is the suspects rear wheel arch (subject to the appropriate circumstances/surroundings).

This user should know better considering they've already previously had their licence revoked resulting in them being required to take basic cop training.

It is noted that after this user's licence was granted again, this user was shortly thereafter reported on the forum for being careless and hitting doors. That time, no action was taken but a note was made on their record highlighting careless moves and hitting doors (in fact, the details of that report are almost identical i.e. where this user caused someone to be directed towards a bus, caused by hitting the suspects door).

As this behaviour is being repeated notwithstanding the above actions already taken against this user, I will be revoking their cop rights again, with a 14 day cool down period. After this time, they will need to take basic training again. Hopefully this time around, this user will actually apply the lessons taught in basic training on the server.

This really will be his last chance before we decide to take a more serious approach/action.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.