[TC] Gaming Forums
- tkgx ram (Report Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - tkgx ram (Report Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=37624)

- tkgx ram (Report Archived by BP) - Scammergamerlol - 2024-03-10 13:55

Got to a understanding

RE: tkgx ram - TKGX - 2024-03-10 14:00

1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

I know this rule exist and yes I did ram you which is against the rules. Other people I dont think were hit besides you and me. Not my problem u cant be friendly. Waiting for my ban. Got 0 regrets

RE: tkgx ram - Scammergamerlol - 2024-03-10 14:06

(2024-03-10 14:00)TKGX Wrote:  1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

I know this rule exist and yes I did ram you which is against the rules. Other people I dont think were hit besides you and me. Not my problem u cant be friendly. Waiting for my ban. Got 0 regrets
i dont care much if you wont do again and say sorry but u didnt if will then ur good and also admins just ignored when i messaged them

RE: tkgx ram - TKGX - 2024-03-10 14:34

Mhm, I could do apology to you and beg for forgiveness but yet what's the point of that? I went against the rules to ram you so may my punishment be. Sorry for it but it is what it is

RE: tkgx ram - Scammergamerlol - 2024-03-10 14:54

Got to a understanding*

RE: tkgx ram - BP - 2024-03-10 15:04

While it is good that you managed to reach an understanding, it would probably be best if all parties try to do this before a report is submitted? This will potentially save a number of people from wasting their time. Possible food for thought. Smile

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.