[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Taxi driving by motorbike (Report Archived by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Taxi driving by motorbike (Report Archived by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=37748)

+ Report - Taxi driving by motorbike (Report Archived by Carl) - Speed Demon - 2024-03-30 08:16

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: SpeedDemonn

Their LFS Username(s): [DS][TAXI]
Their In-game Nickname(s): P V L

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 30.03.2024
Time of Incident: 08:00 AM

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

00.00.00 - x : As soon as I entered the server, I saw the first pvl driving a taxi with a motorbike (probably he had been doing this for hours) I warned him to change and reminded him of the rules, but he was still driving a motorbike.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
00.00.00 - x : In the 2nd MPR, he comes out of the pits with a different yellow motorbike and continues to work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT
This report is created to represent that a problem exists regardless of the person, to formalise it and to demand action to be taken.

My request to the administration is to add a rule to insim so that motorbikes cannot drive taxi role.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/esxzdl4cd7tyo3f/pvl_report.mpr/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/61oay1xbqiqv5b8/P_V_L_2.mpr/file

RE: Report - Taxi driving by motorbike - P V L - 2024-03-30 09:25

I just started before you entered the server, forgot to switch to the bike with taxi skin.

But that took the minute I needed to finish the job. Still, you and some other people

seem not to know or understand what is needed to be allowed to do TAXI jobs.

RE: Report - Taxi driving by motorbike - Speed Demon - 2024-03-30 10:07

13.2. Visual appearance
Taxis must clearly be identifiable as taxis. This can be achieved either by using:

- A distinctive taxi-shaped vehicle (e.g. typical London taxi).
1- You ride a motorcycle, you have no resemblance to any car.

- A taxi sign (e.g. roof sign)
2- It's impossible for you to do this because you ride a motorcycle.

- A taxi skin *
3- You weren't using it on Skin. Probably all Traffic Cops forum people know that you lied by saying you forgot. And the moment I entered the game, you told me that there was no skin map for that motorcycle. (Admins can look at this in the log, maybe it is also in MPR)

A taxi will ideally meet at least two of these criteria.
** You fail the class by not following any of the 2 rules you have to pass.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2024-03-30 11:16

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Server two should not be used as a way of circumventing the rules. Both servers are to be treated the same. This also includes off-peak times when there are few players on server one. Any reports made will be treated the same, regardless of how many players are in the server. I, myself had witnessed PVL using a regular bike to play TAXI when I accidentally joined server two a while ago but I didn't have time to ask him about it, which makes me think he's not being 100% truthful here.

Whilst the rules do say "ideally meet two of these criteria" - we are generally ok with players using a bike as long as it has a visible taxi skin on it. Let's keep things consistent, if you are playing a role, COP/MED/RES/TOW/TAXI - observe the regulations for that role and try your very best to have a suitable vehicle for the job.

PVL will be given a warning about this.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.