[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - exact (Report Archived by Turbo) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - exact (Report Archived by Turbo) (/showthread.php?tid=3777)

+ Report - exact (Report Archived by Turbo) - Roba - 2012-07-11 15:24

My Username: -Roba-

Their Username: exact200sx
Their Nickname: exact

Replay: http://speedy.sh/da7w9/exact-report.mpr

Timestamps:

~ 4:54:21.XX - Leaves the roundabout wrongway to AB, I said on bind the rule of it but he ignored it.

~ 5:07:55.XX - Head-on crash with me, looks like he tried to hit Bomb too before it. No sorry for once and even bragged "Bomb i gave you a escape haha" at ~5:12:06.XX

Reason for report: Wrongside ramming, wrongsiding on AB.

RE: Report - exact - exact200sx - 2012-07-11 15:56

~ 2:54:21.XX - Leaves the roundabout wrongway to AB, I said on bind the rule of it but he ignored it.

~ 5:07:55.XX - Head-on crash with me, looks like he tried to hit Bomb too before it. No sorry for once and even bragged "Bomb i gave you a escape haha" at ~5:12:06.XX

1. 2:54:21 I wasnt even on the Server? Please re-check the timestamp so I can actually talk about this point.

2. The head-on crash wasnt done on purpose, I did not check the map during the chase and also did not expect someone else to come after Bomb.
After the chase I just said it for fun, I couldnt change what happened there. Also I didnt say Sorry because i had other things to care about, to escape.

RE: Report - exact - Roba - 2012-07-11 16:00

I'll look on the replay.

I said you twice after it TO LOOK THE FREKING MAP BEFORE WRONGSIDING. And you just passed your last chance to actually apologie it, as well as proving your ignorance towards others than just you.

Sure after the escape you could've atleast said "sorry" to me instead of what you said to bomb. Was it 4 or 5 people mentioning you didn't apologie after that, and YET you didn't say it. What did you have to take are of at this time? To get off the sand and brag a little?

~ 4:54:21.XX - Leaves the roundabout wrongway to AB, I said on bind the rule of it but he ignored it.

Updated first post

RE: Report - exact - exact200sx - 2012-07-11 16:10

(2012-07-11 16:00)Roba Wrote:  Sure after the escape you could've atleast said "sorry" to me instead of what you said to bomb. Was it 4 or 5 people mentioning you didn't apologie after that, and YET you didn't say it.

Updated first post

Dafuq. Most of the people were only falming and flaming after that chase, im not able to read everything. (Sadly the replay isnt that long?)

4:54
It was the only way for me to still go on with the chase, the roundabout got blocked from the wrong side and i couldnt just put in reverse as there was the other cop. So, to avoid i drove there and right turned was i know it is not allowed to wrong side.

RE: Report - exact - Roba - 2012-07-11 16:21

So you would more happily go to wrong side on the AB and get banned instead of getting busted?
Fine then.

I'm not discussing anymore before admin gets involved in this.

RE: Report - exact - Turbo - 2012-07-11 18:29

And I'm going to do exactly that Roba.

Reviewing...

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - exact - Roba - 2012-07-11 19:40

Ok, thx Turbo.

Hope you can make it around tomorrow.

RE: Report - exact - Roba - 2012-07-15 22:34

Turbo?

RE: Report - exact - Turbo - 2012-07-17 12:56

Spoke to exact in game about it.

Told him basically to not wrong side the AB under any circumstances and to apologize when hits someone.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.