[TC] Gaming Forums
+ 3 years old cop (Report Archived by Luke™) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + 3 years old cop (Report Archived by Luke™) (/showthread.php?tid=37792)

+ 3 years old cop (Report Archived by Luke™) - salman - 2024-04-01 11:17

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: salmann

Their LFS Username(s): fastranker1
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP]chevy

Incident Information

Date of Incident:01.04.24
Time of Incident: 10:45

Description of Incident :
1.03.55 = he is pitting me and keep pushing on my front
1.04.10 = there is a traffic on other side and he is pitting me into that lane.
Finally he high fined me
These are not important but ı tried to talk with him but he ignored me. That's why ı am creating a thread.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/eo2socvmbz1pyed/WE2X_36R_2.mpr/file

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Luke™. - Luke™ - 2024-04-01 12:58

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: 3 years old cop - Luke™ - 2024-04-01 13:44

Hi,

You are correct - the first event is not important. I don't know why you mention the first time stamp, it was a very small nudge.

He completed an effective pit on your vehicle in the second timestamp. It is a shame that the other user in the other lane hit you after you bounced off of two lamp posts, but - they completely failed to slow whatsoever and suffered minimal damage. It is important for cops to not endanger civilians during chases. I do not believe fastranker1 did this on purpose, but it happened anyway. Paddock Tunnel way is a particular hazardous stretch of road as we all know.
Also, your vehicle was going to flip on its side anyway, regardless of the oncoming traffic.

fastranker1 will receive a final and confirmable warning for endangering civilians during a chase. They will be warned that further incidents whilst copping will result in their copping rights revocation.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.