[TC] Gaming Forums
+ kotinha tries drifting roundabout (Report Archived by Luke™) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + kotinha tries drifting roundabout (Report Archived by Luke™) (/showthread.php?tid=37799)

+ kotinha tries drifting roundabout (Report Archived by Luke™) - Enes Uzun - 2024-04-02 04:51

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Enes_Uzun

Their LFS Username(s): kotinha
Their In-game Nickname(s): ××Machado××

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 2n April 2024
Time of Incident: Roughly 00:14 GMT.

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
23:10: He tries to drift at the roundabout (1.12.1) and goes the wrong way and hits me. (runs away from the server without any apology)

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/7qdaqhysoxbv142n56akh/kotinha-no-sorry-crash.mpr?rlkey=aljed1gwkyxip8f7vykw9y2k0&dl=0

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Luke™. - Luke™ - 2024-04-02 11:06

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Thank you for your report.

kotinha was seen drifting on the roundabout, which is against server rules:

1.12.1. Do not drift around roundabouts.
Drifting while passing through is tolerated, however rule 1.2 still applies.

1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

kotinha ended up going WW as a result of their drifting and hit your car head on. They failed to apologise and disconnected.
This user is very new and may not have familiarised themselves with the rules as much as we would have liked them to. I will give them a confirmable warning, so they understand they need to apologise after accidents and to not drive in a negligent or reckless manner.

With that being said, I would like you to try and talk to the other user too, in accordance with the guidance. I am confident had they apologised, this report may not have been necessary. Please see the guidance below:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: You should always try talking to rule-breakers first. A lot of problems can be resolved by politely talking to people. With that being said, severe rule-breaks should still be reported after.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.