[TC] Gaming Forums
- cop Supreme PIT (Report Archived by Cam) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - cop Supreme PIT (Report Archived by Cam) (/showthread.php?tid=37824)

- cop Supreme PIT (Report Archived by Cam) - Metcan Kocas - 2024-04-06 18:32

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Metcan Kocas

Their LFS Username(s): DavidsLv
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP] Supreme

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 06.04.2024
Time of Incident: 17:18

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): as it can be seen after 38:30, the person made me pit, rammed my car with the barrier and caused me to somersault, while waiting for the pitstop to grant the right, he was fined

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/16wcfvkx00w0t1z/coplegal^q.rar/file

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Cam. - Cam - 2024-04-10 20:15

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: cop Supreme PIT - Cam - 2024-04-10 20:35

Having watched the chase, I think this is an unfortunate accident as the copping had been adequate up to this point, notwithstanding how rough it was.

On the balance of probabilities, I therefore believe it is unlikely this was deliberate. Contact was also made when there was some space between your car and the barrier (albeit not quite enough).

If there had been no space at all and the copping had demonstrated inadequacies up to this moment, I may have decided the other way - but this is not the case here.

It would, in my opinion, be inequitable to punish DavidsLv for what appears to be a slight lapse of concentration/miscalculation in a miniscule moment out of the entirety of the chase, which was a prolonged force-heavy pursuit.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.