[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Freddy blocking traffic. (Report Archived by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Freddy blocking traffic. (Report Archived by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=37847)

+ Freddy blocking traffic. (Report Archived by Carl) - Fastranker1 - 2024-04-11 15:26

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:fastranker1

Their LFS Username(s):Nike[LV],TOLDEM
Their In-game Nickname(s):SO•Freddy[RES],ngu tolga

Incident Information

Date of Incident:4/11/2024
Time of Incident:Around 17:20 UTC+3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
39:00=Freddy stops.
39.09=Tolga flashes his lights and honks,indicating he gave way.
39.09=Freddy does not move.
39.40=Traffic piles up.
40.03=Freddy uses ramp.
40.04=Freddy gets rammed from behind,still,he does not move,neither tolga.
40.44=Another MED(Speed) comes and blocks the road.
41.32=Two bikers come and Speed blocks the way again.
42.18=More traffic piles up.
42.40=PVL says "??" and Freddy responds with "?"
42.50=Tolga says "you have to pass now" and Freddy responds with "no"
43.16=Here i had to take action, i ram Freddy from behind to make way for me and others.
43.37=Freddy reverses back.
44.20=Massive crash happens.Still,both of them does not move.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:None.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/f6pr9nivxmrij8w/freddy_blocking_traffic.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?Yes.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2024-04-11 17:00

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Freddy blocking traffic. - Carl - 2024-04-11 19:34

What I gather from this is that there is a bit of trolling from TOLDEM & Nike[LV] . By technicality, Tolga caused the pile-up because he clearly doesn't know how a roundabout works and had everyone waiting there. The obvious giveaway is the solid lines on freddy's side.

[Image: 8XIAEx2.png]

One of you should have been mature enough to just drive off and not make such a big deal out of it. Freddy is seen reversing into a car to get back into position and also using a ramp illegally to destroy someones car. I can appreciate he's a little bit annoyed that TOLDEM is stopping in the middle of the roundabout when he should just be driving so the others can emerge.

Alejandro_XBOX - Although this player has some history for ramming, I will give benefit of the doubt here as this was an isolated incident where he was effectively trapped in. It was not a good example set by the experienced players. A confirmable notice will be put on his screen next time he joins regarding this report.

fastranker1 - Warning for ramming freddy out the way and insulting him on the way past.

TOLDEM - Warning for blocking traffic.

Nike[LV] - Warning for blocking traffic, reversing into another car and abusing ramp
His ability to use the TOW roles will be suspended for 14 days

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.