[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Ramming and disturbing me and other players (Report Archived by Luke™) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Ramming and disturbing me and other players (Report Archived by Luke™) (/showthread.php?tid=37848)

+ Ramming and disturbing me and other players (Report Archived by Luke™) - emrecansmsk - 2024-04-11 15:40

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: emrecansmsk

Their LFS Username(s): Alejandro_XBOX
Their In-game Nickname(s): 44–Alejandro

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 11 April 2024
Time of Incident: Roughly 18.07 (Turkey Times)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

2.00- He crashes into GT4tube on purpose.
2.25- He hits GT4tube again on purpose
10.30- [GKG] He hits the player named MARUS on purpose.
He doesn't even apply the brakes
14.07- He stops at the intersection for no reason and blocks me. I'm having an accident. And until minute 14.48, he hits me on purpose, causing me to get serious damage and endangering the road.
14.52- driving the wrong way on the highway. He almost caused another player to have an accident.

If I remember correctly, the player I complained about recently received a community ban as a result of many players reporting him within the server. It seems that this ban did no good.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:

15.06- I asked him why he did such a thing. He logged out of the server without responding.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/oxfbs5zowikovk2/^344^6–Alejandro++^9rammed.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Luke™. - Luke™ - 2024-04-18 16:39

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Ramming and disturbing me and other players - Luke™ - 2024-04-20 14:12

Good afternoon,

2.00 - this crash is inconsequential and as far as I can see not purposeful.
2.15 - ram GT4 on purpose.
2.25 - ram GT4 on purpose with limited affect. User also follows chase.
10:30 - user rams Marus. Marus was not driving appropriately on the autobahn but Alejandro did not avoid it or brake. Intentional ram.
14.07 - intentional blocking to cause an accident, then rams you after. Also goes wrong way on the autobahn.

This user will be given a confirmable warning and banned for 7 days.

Thank you for your report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.