[TC] Gaming Forums
Bus stops suggestion - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Bus stops suggestion (/showthread.php?tid=37851)

Bus stops suggestion - Fastranker1 - 2024-04-11 19:32

Instead of going stop to stop, why dont we have another option,going station to station just like real life? Its boring having to stop every 500 meters.

RE: Bus stops suggestion - Marty_Deslions - 2024-04-11 20:53

I dont think every TC layout has multiple stations, so where would you drive to then.

Also, irl the bus stops at busstops when people want to enter/exit, thats basicly what a bus does, right?
If people only want to drive between a few locations and not stop every 500 meters, maybe they can try delivery or courier/mail jobs.

RE: Bus stops suggestion - Felipe Jardim - 2024-04-11 23:07

(2024-04-11 20:53)Marty_Deslions Wrote:  I dont think every TC layout has multiple stations, so where would you drive to then.

Also, irl the bus stops at busstops when people want to enter/exit, thats basicly what a bus does, right?
If people only want to drive between a few locations and not stop every 500 meters, maybe they can try delivery or courier/mail jobs.

Those are city routes. There are things such as intermunicipal or interstate routes (and even international routes in some parts of the world where there the stops are few and far between)

I Honestly think a "big route" idea isn't out of the realm of possibility. The best way i could see it done is a route where you drive for a certain amount of kms (lets say 25 or 50km for the sake of argument) and reach a destination place once those KM's are travelled, with a small number of stops in between maybe like 3 or 4

RE: Bus stops suggestion - Marty_Deslions - 2024-04-12 07:44

(2024-04-11 23:07)Felipe Jardim Wrote:  
(2024-04-11 20:53)Marty_Deslions Wrote:  ...

Those are city routes. There are things such as intermunicipal or interstate routes (and even international routes in some parts of the world where there the stops are few and far between)

I Honestly think a "big route" idea isn't out of the realm of possibility. The best way i could see it done is a route where you drive for a certain amount of kms (lets say 25 or 50km for the sake of argument) and reach a destination place once those KM's are travelled, with a small number of stops in between maybe like 3 or 4

Yes but how would you see that translated into the small maps of lfs? The only one I can really think of is Aston/Montana. Like there is the express routes, which is baiscly a full lap. To turn that into a "interstate" like route you could remove all the small stops between the stations. But that's only Aston.

Interesting idea maybe to have such routes besides the regular busroutes, but I don't think it will work on all the maps.