[TC] Gaming Forums
- İgnoring Sirens (Report Archived by Dodo) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - İgnoring Sirens (Report Archived by Dodo) (/showthread.php?tid=37858)

- İgnoring Sirens (Report Archived by Dodo) - Sirac - 2024-04-13 14:14

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Sirac.54_

Their LFS Username(s): Sherlockas
Their In-game Nickname(s): African

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 13.04.2024
Time of Incident: 17.00 (Turkey Times)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 3.32.33.87 I'm in chase. I'm following the criminal. He suddenly jumps in front of me under the bridge, ignoring the sirens. He doesn't even apologize. It escapes from the server.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: we don't have a conversation

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/w4s2v1vnu4lwby7/report.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? YES

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dodo. - Dodo - 2024-04-18 16:47

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: İgnoring Sirens - Dodo - 2024-04-19 14:05

Hello, I have reviewed your report.

I think this player did not have the intention of crashing you and disconnecting on purpose. He most likely was about to disconnect before you even saw him appear from behind the bridge.

In the replay you posted, he disconnects before the contact happens. Either this is because of the ping while playing or just LFS replays being bad as usual. Eitherway, I have no reason to believe this happened on intent.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.