[TC] Gaming Forums
long routes with few stops for buses - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: long routes with few stops for buses (/showthread.php?tid=37860)

long routes with few stops for buses - Raion4545 - 2024-04-13 17:34

can there be long routes for buses, long routes with 3 stops or 4 stops, can there be long routes, I think it would be nice for it to be used on big buses

RE: long routes with few stops for buses - emrecansmsk - 2024-04-13 18:17

Yes, it actually makes sense. Some routes have multiple stops, so we have to make a lot of stops and starts in a short distance. Actually, I have a good suggestion for the bus mission. I think the logic of the city bus mission should be the same as the bus mission on the server. So again, you will need a terminal to start with. Different numbers of passengers will get on and off at each stop.The earnings of this mission will be given not from the distance traveled or the length of the route, but from the number of passengers getting on and off the bus. Let's say the tariff per passenger is 1 euro. Let's assume 30 passengers got on and off along the route. At the end of the expedition we will earn 30 euros. Insim will randomly determine how many passengers will board and disembark at each stop (if such a possibility exists). Additionally, this fee may vary depending on driving performance. Let's say you drove above the speed limit or had an accident during your trip. The system can detect these and make deductions from the fees. (As a bad driving penalty) Also, considering the driving performance, I think it would be much better if the passengers got on and off and the bus duty would become even more enjoyable. I hope I wasn't dreaming in an extreme way.