[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - alptigin41 (Report Archived by Cam) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - alptigin41 (Report Archived by Cam) (/showthread.php?tid=37878)

+ Report - alptigin41 (Report Archived by Cam) - K3s - 2024-04-20 15:40

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: KhaledALshihry

Their LFS Username(s): alptigin41
Their In-game Nickname(s): Lancer IX

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 2024-04-20
Time of Incident: Around 12:50 to 14:00

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

First MPR
1:12 He slow down early but He choose to hit the throttle again and he brake to late and hit other player even that he could avoid it.

4:57 He drives dangerously and doesn't care about other traffic , He was going to make a big crash .

5:06 He brake on the highway on a bad place to enter the pitlane but a biker was behind him , He could enter the pitlane with out causing the accident but he steer left to block the biker , He didn't apology about that .

15:22 He wait me to come close then He jump on my way for no reason.

SECOND MPR
20:53 The user doing arab drift or "hagwalah".
47:47 He ram the cop by reversing into his doors and He make the cop flip.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:

First MPR conversation
15:39 I tried to talk to him but the user said to me "idiot".
16:00 user said : yeah yeah kiddo , you can't overtake like that moron.

SECOND MPR conversation
30:39 After He got busted He said "idiot Biggrin".
33:19 on another chase He said "call back up poor kiddo''.
59:40 After the user got busted again He said
"easy right Biggrin''
''ahahahahahahaha''
''say hi to ur mom''

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

1- https://www.mediafire.com/file/toip18dcatexp4x/^3alptigin41+^9x1.mpr/file

2- https://www.mediafire.com/file/w4cskrlgw6nf2uk/alptigin41+x2.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? YES

RE: Report - alptigin41 - Cam - 2024-04-21 11:57

(2024-04-20 15:40)K3s Wrote:  1:12 He slow down early but He choose to hit the throttle again and he brake to late and hit other player even that he could avoid it.

How is this relevant to you? There was an apology and that was the end of it - but thanks for informing us.

(2024-04-20 15:40)K3s Wrote:  4:57 He drives dangerously and doesn't care about other traffic , He was going to make a big crash .

5:06 He brake on the highway on a bad place to enter the pitlane but a biker was behind him , He could enter the pitlane with out causing the accident but he steer left to block the biker , He didn't apology about that .

Grouping these together as they're essentially one incident. I agree it is not ideal, but this is not relevant to your gameplay and so it seems you're making a fuss out of a non-issue. However, thanks for informing us - he will be reminded to not drive recklessly rule 1.2 and to apologise if he causes an accident.

(2024-04-20 15:40)K3s Wrote:  15:22 He wait me to come close then He jump on my way for no reason.

I can't make the assumption that he 'waited' for you.

(2024-04-20 15:40)K3s Wrote:  20:53 The user doing arab drift or "hagwalah".

Thanks for informing us - he will be reminded not to do this - rule 1.12.2

(2024-04-20 15:40)K3s Wrote:  47:47 He ram the cop by reversing into his doors and He make the cop flip.

This is too subjective to decide on - also that same COP did just have a head-on collision with him (not that it makes it any better - but the point is this was already a rough chase.)

In relation to the text - you're right he should not be calling people idiots or otherwise insulting and he will be reminded about rule 1.1.

This user will receive a warning for the above rules.

As a side note, trying to find and cherry pick 'dirt' where incidents do no not concern you is not the best way to go about a report, as it can be seen as vexatious. It is not a good look.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.