[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report luca_2011 (Report Archived by Leon) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report luca_2011 (Report Archived by Leon) (/showthread.php?tid=37888)

+ Report luca_2011 (Report Archived by Leon) - Marty_Deslions - 2024-04-22 14:53

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Marty_Deslions

Their LFS Username(s): luca_2011
Their In-game Nickname(s): Luca_2011

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 22/4/2024
Time of Incident: 16:15 CEST / 14:15 LFS time

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

[timestamp 26:10] I am cruising, minding my own business, and I am keeping right. From behind a few cars are coming in quick, including Luca_2011. Eventhough this part of the track is quite clear, and Luca_2011 should be able to see me in time (I was in front). Only at the last moment Luca_2011 seem to apply his/her brakes, but still crashes into me. Whether this is due to miscalculating my vehicle's speed, or for some other reason, Luca_2011 still crashed into me. I keep on driving calmly, and I ask him/her "?". I get no response. I turn on my hazard lights and park at the side of the road. Luca_2011 passes me again, and turns around. I say to Luca_2011: "? anything u wanna say?", refering to the crash he/she just did. I get no response, other than Luca_2011 now seemingly purposefully crashing me from the front, while I am still parked. After that Luca_2011 turns around again, and seemingly intentionally crashes into me again, from the rear. During or shortly after this I tried to contact an admin via the !tc command, however I didn't get any response from the admin who was online at that time.

I say Luca_2011 violated rules 1.1.a and 1.2.
He/she may have violated more rules, as can be seen in the replay, however this did not involve me.

TL;DR: Luca_2011 crashes into me 3 times without apologizing or showing any sign of remorse.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:

I previously mentioned my conversation with this user, as can be read in the above.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

https://uploadir.com/87702/0VowHZzplX

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?

Yes.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Leon. - Leon - 2024-04-23 15:27

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

User is brand new to the server and his behavior is indicative of not familiarizing himself with our rules. I've issued a confirmable warning that he hopefully takes onboard.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.