[TC] Gaming Forums
- reporting abo-kroom (Report Archived by Nick) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - reporting abo-kroom (Report Archived by Nick) (/showthread.php?tid=37903)

- reporting abo-kroom (Report Archived by Nick) - Joe mama1256 - 2024-04-26 14:04

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Joe mama1256

Their LFS Username(s):abo-kroom
Their In-game Nickname(s):VM.aBo_KrooM

Incident Information

Date of Incident:26.04.24
Time of Incident:earlier this morning

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):he asked me for nudes even thought im 13

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:i told him i was 13 he didnt care

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):the attached file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Nick. - Nick - 2024-04-26 14:26

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

As VM.aBo_KrooM sent his Discord username, do you think perhaps this was a typo or a misunderstanding and he was asking for your disc* or similar?

I only ask as you've made one of your many typos, I'm sure entirely accidentally again, literally one minute ago. You may wish to consider that other people can also make typos and it was intended as a genuine and innocent question.

RE: reporting abo-kroom - Joe mama1256 - 2024-04-26 15:06

well if he made a mistake while typing he would have corrected it

and he could just ask me to send my discord, so i dont think it was a mistake, up to you now.

RE: reporting abo-kroom - Nick - 2024-04-26 15:45

I see no indication from the chatlogs that this was meant as anything sinister, rather a large leap from you to deduce he was asking for nudes without seeking clarification. It may be that he thought he had innocently asked for your Discord without realising there may have been a typo and then shared his username to make it easier for you to find him.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.