[TC] Gaming Forums
- Yasso7up unban request (Unban Request Denied by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Yasso7up unban request (Unban Request Denied by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=37925)

- Yasso7up unban request (Unban Request Denied by BP) - Yasso7up - 2024-04-29 21:49

Your LFS Username: Yasso7up

Time & Date of Incident: 25/04/2024

Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
Replay Timestamps: N/A

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Dear TC admins and Community Members,

i'm opening this thread to offer my sincerest apologies for my recent behavior in-game. I understand that my actions have caused significant disruption and offense, and I take full responsibility for them.

I deeply regret faking alarming messages. It was an irresponsible and thoughtless act from my part. Creating false alarms not only undermined the integrity of the platform but also caused unnecessary panic and distress among users. I assure you that this behavior does not reflect my true character which i never showed, and I am committed to making amends.
I apologize for using the VCU tag, it was just stupid from my part and thought admins wouldnt take it that serious, though i put it for a few seconds.
I extend my apologies for any instances of swearing or inappropriate language. Such behavior was just dumb of me and went against the principles of respect that should govern our interactions within this community. I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful environment for all members, and I am truly sorry for any offense caused by my language.
I want to assure the admins and the community that I am committed to learning from this experience and making meaningful changes in my behavior. I recognize that actions speak louder than words, and I am dedicated to demonstrating through my future conduct that I am deserving of your trust and forgiveness. I failed you Nick... sorry.

Once again, I apologize sincerely for my actions and any harm they may have caused. I value this community and the relationships I have formed here, and I am determined to work towards rebuilding trust and contributing positively to our shared space.

Thank you.

Yasso7up

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Carl. - Carl - 2024-04-29 22:12

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2024-04-30 04:22

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

I'll keep this brief seeing as you've put minimal effort into your unban request. Note: clearly using AI to form the majority of your post does not constitute effort, and reflects poorly on your part.

Aside from sending troll messages to confuse people in the times of technical instability and using reserved tags, we will again remind you that swearing fines act as warnings not to swear.

You continuously act without any regard for the rules. If you keep this up, bans will get longer and longer. Final resort would be permanent exclusion, but I'm sure we won't get to that point.

I'm guessing you're quite a young user who feels the need to test and push boundaries. Hopefully you snap out of that ASAP.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.