[TC] Gaming Forums
+ intentional ramming (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + intentional ramming (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=37928)

+ intentional ramming (Report Archived by Dale) - m3e36coupe - 2024-05-01 10:48

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: m3e36coupe

Their LFS Username(s): MCDGARAGE37
Their In-game Nickname(s): Eren Özbek [G29]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 01 May 2024
Time of Incident: at noon

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

23.00: As seen in the MPR recording, he crashes deliberately for no reason. It was a hard hit and I was thrown around causing serious damage. Before this move, other players warned him on the channel, but he continued to do it.

17.31: He goes in the opposite direction and hits another player, causing him to have an accident.

22.14: Again, he drives in the wrong lane and hits someone else, causing an accident.
He did not apologize for any of these actions. And the people he bumped into asked him through the Turkish channel what he was doing, but he didn't even answer.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: I asked him through the channel why he did it. He said ridiculous things like "my brother is playing."

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/l7b3vw8j5lo6ril/%255E7Eren_%25C3%2596zbek_%255E1%255BG29%255D_%255E9ramming.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - 2024-05-01 15:36

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: intentional ramming - Dale - 2024-05-01 16:18

Hello,

Thanks for the report, here is what I found:

14:14- MCDGARAGE37 lost control and crashed into oncoming traffic, the oncoming car was trying to avoid at same time.

17:30- Driving WW on HW1 crashes head on into another car sending Both OOB.

21:20- Driving WW on HW1 for no reason has a near miss with another car.

22:15- Overtaking a bus, goes other side of road (there was plenty of room to overtake and still be on correct side) Hits car coming other way.

23:00- Rear ends bus in pitlane sending them into props causing major damage.

23:30- spinning around messing around, ends up hitting COP that's in chase.

As stated he says in Turkish channel
"2024-05-01 10:21:13 One (Blackwood) mcdgarage37 Eren Özbek [G29] : !ch abim oynuyo"
which is "My brother is playing."

This driving is unacceptable, as such I'll be issuing a warning. Even though your brother was driving this is still your account as such its your responsibility.

On another note sirac.54_ is being warned to change his Driver name.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.