[TC] Gaming Forums
+ deliberate impact. I don't mind sirens. not apologizing after the incident (Report Archived by Luke™) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + deliberate impact. I don't mind sirens. not apologizing after the incident (Report Archived by Luke™) (/showthread.php?tid=37933)

+ deliberate impact. I don't mind sirens. not apologizing after the incident (Report Archived by Luke™) - Ax56_ - 2024-05-01 23:54

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Sirac.54_

Their LFS Username(s): oyeah1905
Their In-game Nickname(s): mythri

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 2024-05-01
Time of Incident: 2.30 (Turkey times)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 1.40.30.0 - I don't know why, he cuts someone off in the opposite lane on the highway.
1.41.37.61-He jumps onto the road from the opposite direction, ignoring the sirens. He hits me and doesn't apologize and I lose Chase.

This person definitely hasn't read the rules.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: I asked him why he did this and he didn't answer

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/kcvjlg82748yq6j/mythri.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? YES

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Luke™. - Luke™ - 2024-05-02 15:25

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Thank you for your report,

This user has clearly not read the rules or visited our forum. They are a brand new player, but this isn't an excuse.

They will be given a strong confirmable warning and directed to the rules. If their gameplay continues to affect other users, they will be banned.

Thank you.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.