[TC] Gaming Forums
- Reporting Oldekamp (D1GrandPrix) (Archived by Ash) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Reporting Oldekamp (D1GrandPrix) (Archived by Ash) (/showthread.php?tid=3795)

- Reporting Oldekamp (D1GrandPrix) (Archived by Ash) - KaraK - 2012-07-12 15:32

Reporter: [TT]KaraK[COP] / karakterman2
Reported username: D1GrandPrix
Reported nickname: Oldekamp

Reason: Not moving for siren, all he does is stop in the middle of my path, and afterwards claims he did nothing wrong. His attitude was what made me report him.

Replay & Timestamp:
Start watching Oldekamp from 13:40
http://www.mediafire.com/?0kdrf5ris3kzwwl

Reporting Oldekamp (D1GrandPrix) - Ash - 2012-07-12 16:46

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Karak...

Basically, rules state "Avoid stopping on Autobahn where possible", which Oldekamp did. He pulled into a PARKING AREA and stopped. Nothing wrong with that atall. There is no possible way for him to mind read that the chase would lead into that area. He stopped on the right hand side next to the curb.

No action being taken, report wasn't necessary to be honest.

Will leave topic open for a little while in the case that discussion may be continued.

RE: Reporting Oldekamp (D1GrandPrix) - KaraK - 2012-07-12 18:34

(2012-07-12 16:46)Ash Wrote:  Karak...

Basically, rules state "Avoid stopping on Autobahn where possible", which Oldekamp did. He pulled into a PARKING AREA and stopped. Nothing wrong with that atall. There is no possible way for him to mind read that the chase would lead into that area. He stopped on the right hand side next to the curb.

No action being taken, report wasn't necessary to be honest.

The parking lot is on the left side, not on the right next to the curb. That's the road.
Instead of saying sorry, he told me that I was wrong for hitting him, in a corner, with my audible and visual sirens on.

He didn't pull into a parking area, he stopped on the middle of the road leading to the Arena.
Let me post a screenshot for you to review, or anybody else who wants to know what happened:

If you could, Ash, please watch the replay a little further after the crash, to see what his attitude is like.

RE: Reporting Oldekamp (D1GrandPrix) - Adampower - 2012-07-13 12:46

Looking at that screenshot, i dont know what else you want from that user.

He has stopped, he's moved his car nearly off the track.. Do you have an inability to go around him??, he hasn't blocked you there at all. By going to the left wouldnt make sense really, when yielding you should pull over to the right side of the road as if your driving.

If i was chasing behind and he swerved left id be like what the...

RE: Reporting Oldekamp (D1GrandPrix) - KaraK - 2012-07-13 13:13

Quote:He has stopped, he's moved his car nearly off the track.. Do you have an inability to go around him??, he hasn't blocked you there at all. By going to the left wouldnt make sense really, when yielding you should pull over to the right side of the road as if your driving.

He was right in my line. If he wouldn't have blocked me, I would be able to pass without trouble. Like this, my suspect had to evade him, and so did I.
I didn't see him on time to do so, but if he'd gone to the left, into the actual parking area, that would leave much more room for the chase to pass. There was more than enough time for him to do so.

If you'd watch users passing that area, you'll see everyone comes by with around 160kph. Almost all will drive near, if not over, the curbs.

RE: Reporting Oldekamp (D1GrandPrix) - Ash - 2012-07-13 13:16

Let me put it this way.

He didnt know the chase would lead into an area known for parking. Tbh the suspect should have anticipated rather than anyone else.

No action still being taken.

RE: Reporting Oldekamp (D1GrandPrix) - KaraK - 2012-07-13 13:55

Feel free to archive this.

RE: Reporting Oldekamp (D1GrandPrix) - Ash - 2012-07-13 13:58

Thank you!

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.