[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Crash report without an apology (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Crash report without an apology (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=37954)

+ Crash report without an apology (Report Archived by Dale) - r3zp3k7 - 2024-05-06 11:24

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: r3zp3k7

Their LFS Username(s): alleksandr
Their In-game Nickname(s): Aleks

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 06.05.2024 GMT
Time of Incident: Around 10:45 AM ~ 11:50 AM GMT

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
-1:42.39 - Time of the crash (in mpr)

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
I did ask the player for an explanation (in the same short replay). He explained that I went in his lane in the very last moment and he didn't have time to brake. He didn't apologize and he didn't seem to feel guilty.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/88065/SxatwQeHNV (short mpr file)

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes (single crash + no regret about it)

[Image: lfs-00001102.jpg]

Crash report without an apology - BP - 2024-05-06 11:27

Hello,

Please could you re-upload your evidence to one of the listed sites here: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=20150

The sites listed in that thread are confirmed to be safe.

RE: Crash report without an apology - r3zp3k7 - 2024-05-06 11:47

(2024-05-06 11:27)BP Wrote:  ..

Hello. I missed that point, sorry about that. MPR is re-uploaded to one of the listed sites and 1st post was edited. Thank you.

RE: Crash report without an apology - BP - 2024-05-06 11:49

Thank you! Someone will check this soon.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - 2024-05-06 16:55

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Crash report without an apology - Dale - 2024-05-06 17:39

Hello,

Thanks for the report this is what I saw.

This was a very clear and intentional ram, alleksandr made no attempt at all to avoid the ram either by braking or turning out of the way. Then alleksandr says this when confronted:

Quote:2024-05-06 10:56:18 One (Sydney) alleksandr * EVERYONE * Aleks : [BG]Taxi - you dont look in mirrors

2024-05-06 10:55:29 One (Sydney) alleksandr * EVERYONE * Aleks : [BG]Taxi - you change line near me, i dont have time for nrakes

as mentioned this was completely deliberate when I saw the replay. and its the responsibility of the driver behind to maintain safe distance to the vehicle in front.

as such alleksandr has been given a 1 Day ban due to this and many user reports over the past months for doing the same thing.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.