[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - stocksontop (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - stocksontop (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=37958)

+ Report - stocksontop (Report Archived by Dale) - Robis - 2024-05-06 18:16

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: dezign

Their LFS Username(s): stocksontop
Their In-game Nickname(s): Red/Stock

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 06/05/2024
Time of Incident: 17:34

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

19:05 - gets in between me and my suspect(SO-Freddy).

Between these both times he has multiple options to change his route to not interfere with my chase. He gets multiple !move messages in the chat to try and get his attention.

20:35 - After corner he(Red/Stock) slams on the breaks, there's not enough time to react and miss him, as I'm also focusing on my suspect(SO-Freddy), if he either doing u-turn on highway or keeps going left.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: Person didn't seem to understand how they could be wrong, instead blaming everything else.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
Link to replay - https://files.fm/u/umtvu74953

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - 2024-05-06 18:20

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - stocksontop - stocksontop - 2024-05-06 18:38

Your insane for making a forum report for this when your in fault for this too.
Firstly I want to point out that I thought you were joining in for backup that's why you were behind me at one point, I'm also not checking my rear mirror the entire time.
Secondly you point out saying that you were telling me to move in chat why would I be checking chat in a chase
Thirdly most important you have the mouth to talk to me in such a rude way?

RE: Report - stocksontop - Dale - 2024-05-06 18:43

Hello,

Thanks for the report. here is what I found:

19:05 - on Mainstreet stocksontop is driving down whilst being chased and the suspect of Robis joins from Freeway. At first this can be assumed stocksontop didn't realise this was a second chase, But after a while it should be obvious that it is a 2nd chase (by using mini map, and noticing cops not in own chase, say you have 2 but there's 4 behind).

20:35 - again stocksontop is still being chased by own cop(s) and tries to do u-turn which causes 3 cars to crash. By this point it should of been 100% obvious the cops behind were not all on stocksontop, so this was a dangerous manoeuvre.

Between all of this there were multiple opportunities for stocksontop to simply turn down a different street but instead decided to follow the other suspect for way too long, probably to cause confusion between the cops. Even while in chase rule "1.5. Stay away from chases." should be adhered to.

As such stocksontop will be given a warning.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.