[TC] Gaming Forums
+ [DNR] Adamo intentional ramming in chase (Report Archived by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + [DNR] Adamo intentional ramming in chase (Report Archived by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=37971)

+ [DNR] Adamo intentional ramming in chase (Report Archived by Vilix) - ugurdalgic34 - 2024-05-10 19:20

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: ugurdalgictr

Their LFS Username(s): tnt25
Their In-game Nickname(s): [DNR] Adamo

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 10.05.2024
Time of Incident: 18:54:19 GMT+3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
He deliberately drags the vehicle into the barriers, causing me to have an accident and roll over
MPR (evidence) Time 19.09:00

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cyjpclxhe6u5dd0/adamo.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

RE: [DNR] Adamo intentional ramming in chase - Adamo - 2024-05-10 19:37

The chase was very intense, almost slightest tap of your car could spin me out. You kept tailgating, pushing me to barriers.
When this crash at 19:00 happened I felt like you were pressing me into the barrier. I talked to an admin some time ago
(I believe it was Carl) after I wanted to report suspect for pushing me directly into barriers. He said that it's
your business as a cop to keep yourself safe. I may have misunderstood it, but in that chase when I felt being
pushed, I decided to push you away - of course I could have stopped earlier -> my apologies, but because of how that
whole chase looked like I felt like it was good move.
Sorry for that manuever, but you should apologies to a few people as well.

(According to his mpr):
16:30 - trying to push me into barriers
17:00 - I don't know how to call that, but still no apology
22:00 - wanted to go ww into pitlane, hit other cop -> no apology

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Vilix. - Vilix - 2024-05-13 11:12

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: [DNR] Adamo intentional ramming in chase - Vilix - 2024-05-15 17:09

Hello, I apologize for the long delay in dealing with this report.

My notes from the MPR:

16:30 Questionable hit here from ugurdalgictr, not sure what the intent was here or perhaps it was just a slightly uncalculated move to slow you down.

17:00 A very poor and miscalculated pit attempt here from ugurdalgictr, questionable tactic with no clear purpose to me other than to possibly cause damage or wreck the chase.

18:40 tnt25 goes wrong-way and ends up crashing into an oncoming chase even with room to stop (followed by a quick apology), luckily the hit was small.

19:10 tnt25 is forced into the fence as a result of another miscalculated move by ugurdalgictr who overshot the braking zone, however tnt25 also decides to intentionally steer into the side of ugurdalgictr, pushing him into a wall and causing ugurdalgictr to flip. tn25 fails to apologize for this, and is very clearly an intentional ram.

22:00 ugurdalgictr seems like they were contemplating going wrong way in the pitlane to catch up to tnt25, in the process hitting another cop. No apology seen here, and just general observations from the entire chase ugurdalgictr seems to lack the proper skill to handle and control their car at times.

22:16 ugurdalgictr blatantly says "see you on forum" without any other conversation.

Verdict:

I've taken note that ugurdalgictr has deliberately left out the required section of the forum report "Description of your conversation with this user(s)" because such a conversation never existed in the first place. This is also a verbal warning to only submit a full forum report when you've met the requirements of posting one. In this case, actually speaking to the person in-game to possibly come to an agreement.

Due to previous history with warnings for poor PIT maneuvers and general poor driving skills while acting as a cop which is also displayed in the chase of this report, ugurdalgictr will have their cop rights revoked.

Due to previous history with ramming cops during a chase, and the very clear intentional ram on a cop during this report, tnt25 will receive a 7 day ban. tnt25 is an active player with a busy URS history and they should know better than to intentionally ram someone during a chase.

Good day,
Vilix

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.