[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - SusKun068 (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - SusKun068 (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=37976)

+ Report - SusKun068 (Report Archived by Dale) - KooKoo - 2024-05-12 17:19

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: dmo3_al7zn

Their LFS Username(s): SusKun068
Their In-game Nickname(s): 'OĆ°uzhan Muslu

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 12th of May, 2024
Time of Incident: Around 8pm gmt+3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
22:38 - It is very evident there's a chase ahead. The user does not brake, even when approaching the chase and my vehicle at highspeed, instead, he continues to accelerate fully causing me to spin and lose the chase. Other bikers are also aware and do not respect the sirens.

Edit: I have used the !report feature in-game at the time of incident. However, after confronting the player and due to this being a frequent behavior, I have decided to post a forum report.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
I have confronted him as well as the other biker for disrespect of siren, however, he was not cooperative and told me to "Shutup"

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/sepw8y2arco2lk6/report+bikers.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - 2024-05-15 18:20

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - SusKun068 - Dale - 2024-05-15 18:45

Hello, thanks for the report.

This is what I found:

There were 4 bikes which were riding together at the time. At the time of the incident at 22:38, only one of the bikers was courteous enough to actually slow and let the chase through. that was STANCE KING1 . so thanks for following the rules.

the other 3 though, tugracihank and dark01 drove through, although they did stop eventually, I think this was more because the other bikers were left behind. they had plenty of time to slow/stop and should have easily seen the chase. as such these two have been warned to not ignore sirens.

suskun068 crashed into the Cop sending the cop into the wall causing them to have to loose the chase, suskun068 didn't even apologise for crashing, and even said "wtf" to the cop which was in the chase they just crashed into. eventually telling them to "shutup". as such suskun068 has also been given a warning to not ignore sirens and to respect other players and to apologise if they crash by accident.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.