[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reporting gt1987 (Report Archived by Chuck) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reporting gt1987 (Report Archived by Chuck) (/showthread.php?tid=37980)

+ Reporting gt1987 (Report Archived by Chuck) - Marty_Deslions - 2024-05-13 10:48

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Marty_Deslions

Their LFS Username(s): gt1987
Their In-game Nickname(s): F * * * Y O U (I think you can guess what the asterisks are censoring)

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 13/5/2024
Time of Incident: 12:20 CEST / 10:20 LFS time

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
Timestamp: 6:30. I am coming out of the VIP parking, gt1987 passes, and turns around. I am then stationairy. He comes towards me and honks and fully rams me on purpose. Then I say "?" to him, eventhough I don't expect him to give a meaningful response, looking at his extreme nickname and his car configuration and the intentional crash he just did. So I am quick to just save the replay and write this report.

The replay and the image speak for them selves.

IMO I do not think only an affirmative warning would suffice. I am calling for a temporary ban. Even if gt1987 is a new user who probably has not read the rules, that doesn't give him/her a free pass to throw common sense and decency out the window.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:

Can be read in the above.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

REPLAY: https://uploadir.com/88114/ABR5ropwCT

SCREENSHOT:
[Image: 6641eef92360d-GT1987.jpg]

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

RE: Reporting gt1987 - Chuck - 2024-05-13 11:01

User already banned for good.

Status: Investigation Complete. Updated by Chuck. - Chuck - 2024-05-13 11:01

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.