[TC] Gaming Forums
- Mataks5 failing to yield (Report Archived by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Mataks5 failing to yield (Report Archived by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=37984)

- Mataks5 failing to yield (Report Archived by Vilix) - CCTV - 2024-05-13 12:14

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:CGTYKSY55

Their LFS Username(s):Mataks5
Their In-game Nickname(s):Mataks5

Incident Information

Date of Incident:13/05/2024
Time of Incident:12:00

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
26:24:00 - user simply doesnt care about road markings and causes me to crash and flip my car.
26:45:00 - i inform him that he caused a crash and he needs to yield there. He doesn't care at all.
28:00:00 - i try to inform him again but he doesnt reply.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:I tried to warn him but he didn't respond.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/pxz5czloo825g2n/Mataks5+failing+to+yield.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?
Yes.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Vilix. - Vilix - 2024-05-13 16:57

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Mataks5 failing to yield - Vilix - 2024-05-13 17:23

Hello,

I've looked at the replay but I don't think this small incident was significant enough for a forum report. Indeed Mataks5 caused you to crash by running a red light and didn't apologize for the incident, nor did they communicate with you.

However, I can see that you've already used the ingame !report function to report this incident which is why I'm struggling to see the point of also submitting a full forum report when this should only be a last resort for action to be taken for more major rule-breaking incidents. For minor incidents such as this, the ingame reporting system is perfectly sufficient. Lastly, Mataks5 also has a pretty clean record, as such, this report doesn't warrant any punishment at this time.

Good day,
Vilix

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.