[TC] Gaming Forums
+ report nexus (Report Archived by Luke™) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + report nexus (Report Archived by Luke™) (/showthread.php?tid=37990)

+ report nexus (Report Archived by Luke™) - Heavy - 2024-05-13 22:05

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: heavykick

Their LFS Username(s): nexusmaniac
Their In-game Nickname(s): RedÉNexus [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 05/13/2024
Time of Incident: 23:20 pm +- gmt+1

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): @ 38:55 replay timestamp, u see me leaving the bus station, i brake, let the car pass, and start accelerate, car come from behind, no signal for chase or other things, was a cop they cant pass clear and drive into a barrrier few sec later i get chase, i tell the cop, stop it or i report u for this in forum, i didnt stop on the long straight because i hope i have bit more time before the chase start, i was wrong, at the moment i stop on the next bus stop the chase starts, damn, i teill him: leave there is no reason to stopp and its not allowed for a bus to be in a chase. he dont, i start, get fined, i want my money back! Yeah i know lets talk, i have to listen, but I'm so sick of listening to other people's nonsense.
the reason why the bus looks so bad. 2min earlier i wait on traffic lights, go at green, bus comes from behind goes over red, from behind looks he not pass clear, he didnt, i get go more right, see gt4 join as cop HAHAHAHA, drive full into the fence because of the angle, and block gregg btw -.- sry again.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/ebercjkumbkhyc1/reporrt_nexus.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?y

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Luke™. - Luke™ - 2024-05-14 08:47

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: report nexus - Luke™ - 2024-05-14 16:05

Thank you for your report,

Firstly I would like to say it is disappointing to see someone with the amount of hours on TC you have responding to this situation in the manner you have.

Let me break down the events for you:

1. You stop at the bus stop on HW1 North.

2. You begin to pull out, using your indicator (turn signal) when Nexus was approaching you at the speed limit (100mph).

3. Nexus begins to slow and avoid you as you pulled directly into his path without checking your mirrors. Nexus loses control during the manoeuvre and hits the barrier.

4. You swear at him and threaten to report straight away if he chases you. Cops are allowed to chase HGVs and Buses. Please see these rules:

14.2.a (Buses) They are strongly encouraged to follow road laws.
14.2.b If they fail to, they may be pulled over by the police, but must not attempt to run (fail to stop).
14.2.c Any Heavy Vehicle attempting to run will be automatically spectated.

5. You had ample opportunity to stop on the grass on HW1. You then pulled over at lower hillside.

6. Nexus stopped you, in a professional manner and explained to you what had happened. Your attitude in main chat was also disappointing.

Nexus had every right to chase you. You failed to carry out proper observations and as a result, caused an accident.
Furthermore, you need to attempt to engage in a conversation with the reported user BEFORE coming to the forum. You failed to do so. This is made clear in the reporting guidance available to you here.

Also, this did not need to be a forum report. You should have submitted a Refund Request, the guidance is available here: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3

I am going to issue you a warning as a result of your threatening language towards Nexus and complete disregard of forum procedure. Please consider your options, e.g. talk to the reported user / wait till the next day so you can calm a little before reporting someone.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.