[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - [6S] Hamster (Report Archived by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - [6S] Hamster (Report Archived by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=38005)

+ Report - [6S] Hamster (Report Archived by Frozen) - KooKoo - 2024-05-19 17:26

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: dmo3_al7zn

Their LFS Username(s): szymon3211
Their In-game Nickname(s): [6S] Hamster

Incident Information

Date of Incident: May 19, 2024.
Time of Incident: 8:20 gmt +3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1:23:00.0 - I was within my lane when Hamster approaches and attempts to overtake me with such a small distance. I must admit, as I have in chat, I was texting and steered a bit late, however, realistically speaking, I was still within my lane and it is hamster who entered into it and hit me. Nothing serious happened here. However, he later turned and rammed into me on purpose as "revenge", and later calling me names such as "moron" and "stupid". He does so a few times.
Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: I have tried speaking with the user, he admits that his actions which were committed on purpose. However, I have admitted that there might be actions that were committed by mistake from my end. The reported user also proceeds to respond in an unprofessional attitude.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lzdn0sq998ts7b9/6s_hamster.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-05-19 19:04

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

After reviewing the report, szymon3211 can clearly be seen crashing into other players on purpose. Besides your timestamp, there's another moment in the replay where another player was crashed on purpose without apologizing. As you admitted yourself, the swerving at the end of the turn did not help, but his reaction and handling of the situation overall is not what we would expect of such an experienced player in our servers. Respect towards other players is expected from everyone at all times.

As such, and taking other matters into consideration, szymon3211 has been banned for 7 days and will receive a confirmable warning upon his return.

A small advice for you: when you believe you've done something wrong yourself, start by apologizing before confronting someone else about their mistakes.

Thanks,
Frozen

Status: Investigation Complete. Updated by Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-05-19 19:24

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.