[TC] Gaming Forums
+ a wrong report (Report Archived by Nick) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + a wrong report (Report Archived by Nick) (/showthread.php?tid=38007)

+ a wrong report (Report Archived by Nick) - Sirac - 2024-05-19 19:47

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Sirac.54_

Their LFS Username(s): dark01
Their In-game Nickname(s): 'Deniz Servan

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 19.5.2024
Time of Incident: 22.25 (Turkey times)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):50.12.00: Even though I am not guilty of the incident, I apologize and pay the money, but the person writes chate 1report ez gg. He hasn't even contacted me yet, I apologize and pay. Then he notifies me. SUCH UNNECESSARY USERS NEED TO BE KICKED FROM THE SERVER

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: He didn't try to talk to me he just reported me

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/gwi6wsra4gtznnr/denizservan.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? YES

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Nick. - Nick - 2024-05-19 19:49

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

You slid your cop car from the grass onto the track and knocked the other player off their bike. You were guilty of this incident.

Nevertheless, you did apologise quickly. The other player may not have needed to use !report this quickly. I will make them aware of this.

Quote:SUCH UNNECESSARY USERS NEED TO BE KICKED FROM THE SERVER
For future reference, sentences like this are not useful. Admins know how to deal with situations without your emotive input.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.