[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - samhayward - crowded3545 (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - samhayward - crowded3545 (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=38025)

+ Report - samhayward - crowded3545 (Report Archived by Dale) - K3s - 2024-05-23 12:04

Users Involved
Your LFS Username: Khaledalshihry

Their LFS Username(s): samhayward - crowded3545

Their In-game Nickname(s): driver dave - unnased

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 2024-05-23
Time of Incident: 11:00

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

41:10 user "crowded3545" Ignoring siren + Full throtlle ramming me
41:18 user ''samhayward'' hiting my doors to the barrier and make me on my side doors.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After I did this report the user ''samhayward'' keept going on chases and ramming cops and doing wrongway at the autobahn

Also the user "crowded3545" he kept ignoring siren and saying that we dont understand as he said
I have no mpr for the second event just my words

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:

I tried to talk to the user ''samhayward'' but he didn't answer me

And about the user "crowded3545" hit , I thought it was a mistake or he didn't notice me or something like that but it wasn't an accident like I thought , it was intentional because he didn't stop the throttle and he targeted my car , the weird thing , he was honking his horn to make me move.

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mpjdg5dz1qc5fd7/ramming+++ignoringsiren+...mpr/file

Confirmation
Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - 2024-05-23 17:49

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - samhayward - crowded3545 - Dale - 2024-05-23 18:27

Hello,

Thanks for the report,

First off I can only make the judgements on the MPR provided, so I cant take into account the WW and the continued ramming of chases. If anyone has a MPR of this they can make a separate report.

I didn't watch the full MPR but I did watch from about 10mins before the incident mentioned.

38:10 -samhayward is driving down the AB toward roundabout at entirely too high speed to make it properly, ends up hitting another user, didn't say sorry.

41:10- samhayward Gets pitted by K3S, K3S then gets rammed at full throttle by crowded3545, which he does say sorry for. this puts K3S at the barrier, which then samhayward rams at full throttle into barrier on AB almost flipping K3S onto other side of AB on roof.

This is what I've decided on, samhayward has been given a warning for the actions here.

crowded3545 is a new player with 1 hour playtime on TC, as such they have also been given a warning.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.