[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Insulting/Abuse - [マ] Rex / amarex (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Insulting/Abuse - [マ] Rex / amarex (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=38035)

+ Insulting/Abuse - [マ] Rex / amarex (Report Archived by Dale) - senna.0213 - 2024-05-26 00:08

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: senna.0213

Their LFS Username(s): amarex
Their In-game Nickname(s): [マ] Rex

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 26/5/2024
Time of Incident: Around 00:30 BST

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): A few incidents of abuse towards me, which hopefully can be seen on the chatlogs since I didn't manage to save replay. There were 3 incidents that I think combined make this player seem quite toxic:
1) "shut the f up"
2) "you are insanely retarded" but i believe he spelt the final word wrong
3) "shut the f up"

During the game, he also crashed into me and said "whoops small bump" or something along those lines. His conduct is very abusive, just because I was chasing people who were doing crazy speeds on a 100km/h road.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: Whenever I tried to explain that people shouldn't be driving at 300km/h or so on a 100km/h road, I was met with a reaction of "shut the f up" from this user. I didn't respond negatively or give him a reaction that he probably wanted, and I reported the incidents using in-game !report function too.

Evidence Please check chatlogs

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): N/A

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - 2024-05-26 07:28

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Insulting/Abuse - [マ] Rex / amarex - Dale - 2024-05-26 08:28

Hello, thanks for your report.

After having a look through the Chatlogs I found that amarex insulted you 4 times from what I can see in the chatlogs. From what I can gather without a replay amarex was using a fast car to try and go as fast as they could, then would insult when you chased them. also they insulted you when they crashed into you from what I can see.

As such amarex has been given a warning for these actions.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.