[TC] Gaming Forums
+ 5osy - Ignoring Siren/Chase, Ramming (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + 5osy - Ignoring Siren/Chase, Ramming (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=38068)

+ 5osy - Ignoring Siren/Chase, Ramming (Report Archived by Dale) - Yung - 2024-06-05 18:02

Users Involved 3xb

Your LFS Username: ThatYorkshireman

Their LFS Username(s): 3xb
Their In-game Nickname(s): 5osy

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 05/06/2024
Time of Incident: 1800BST

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1:00:00 onwards - A precursor: Their general driving is that of a drunk, out of control and finding it hard to go around the AB without hitting the barriers.
1:05:51 - They drive into the middle of my chase while continuing to 'race' the chase and then ram me.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: Initially they did not apologize or say anything. When questioned as to why they rammed into me, they said 'I didn't see that, sorry'. When I stated that it obvious that they had hit me, they requested a report.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3pmmqq7j5frm38r/5osy.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - 2024-06-05 19:05

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: 5osy - Ignoring Siren/Chase, Ramming - Dale - 2024-06-06 17:17

Hello,

Thanks for the report.

I observed the erratic driving mentioned, and as you said seam's like they were drunk or just cant drive very well. For the incident itself I have no idea why they thought they were the suspect, as there would of been the usual indicators that they were being chased, and then not moving out the way, and finally ramming the bike down before driving away and managing to flip over.

As such as this is 3xb first real offence they have been given a warning.
Do not interfere with chases, pull over or stop in a safe place to allow chases to pass. Do not ram as this is against the server rules, if you accidently hit someone, always apologise.

Regards,

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.